Picture Picture : Swingers Discussion 94133
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesPicture Picture
TOPIC: Picture Picture
Created by: Slowswing The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've tried to include pics of us with faces revealed but not revealing. Don't know if we've succeeded, but it seems difficult to identify us even with the show of our faces in some of our pics. Kissing blocks the view and warms the pic! :)

There are ways to flatter figures and any photographer who does portraits soon learns them. There are also poses that simply don't look good, so some sense of this can enhance the photos you show. What is most arousing are photographs that show the spirit of your beings. Fun and warmth go a long way toward enticing others.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Roy, it actually has gotten a lot better over the years with pictures. It was like pulling teeth (or worse) to get a male half of a couple to have himself photographed, as the excuse we always heard "I'm the one taking the pictures of her". My response, well hand her the camera and let her snap a few of you. After a very short time, I started to figure out that any male that will not post or send a picture of himself, probably is worth meeting. Try getting a full frontal nude of the male (which is a requirement for me), that's even more of a joke. Guys always think you want to see their size, when in fact it has nothing to do with their cock at all.

BTW, I think you two are smokin.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Photography is one of the big issues for people on this site. Being on SLS without pics really limits the effectiveness of your profile. But many do just that. And many post mostly photos of the woman. We enjoy pics that show both of those in a couple together.

However it's not always easy. I'm a professional photographer and I find getting both of us in a shot difficult since I'm usually behind the camera. We were fortunate to have a friend do the hot tub photos of us that portray the warmth we like to project. After all we are a couple very much in love and we want our photos to show that. The other factor is I'm very fussy about the photos we show. We try to avoid direct face shots but don't like pics with faces blocked out.

There are those who are totally inept with photography. So we will answer email from those not having pics. Often it has to do with not wanting to be seen on a swinging site. We all want not to be seen by the wrong people. We all have sensitive jobs and sensitive positions in the community. If you are paranoid about outing yourself there are ways to completely hide your identity yet have full length and very nice pics.

For anyone in the New England Area, I would be happy to help with profile pics and would be interested in setting up meetings just for photography. I enjoy taking pics and can do a very nice job of hiding identity while exposing your hot side. For Christmas my love received a camera and is enjoying learning all about it, so we would both be there and have a fun time getting good shots.

It would be fun to work for the betterment of photos here on SLS!

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Picture Picture