Philly PA metro area Bi parties Thinking of hosting some parties : Swingers Discussion 177487
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesPhilly PA metro area Bi parties Thinking of hosting some parties
TOPIC: Philly PA metro area Bi parties Thinking of hosting some parties
Created by: Bioptic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Testing the waters to see if there is enough interest to warrant putting a party night together for Bi couples and singles. They would be held in the Philly metro area. If you would consider attending a Bi party, you can answer here or send a private message. I have gotten a lot of interest and requests to host such a party for the bi community. Philly metro are is sadly lacking such events.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
The first party is definitely on! Myself and another great couple will be hosting and organizing it. It is set for may 20th as of now.. so we have plenty of time to get the word out and organize things. Our plan is to host the bi parties on a consistent basis if they are supported. All the details will be forthcoming. Everyone will be screened as being bi or bi friendly... This will be a great no worry atmosphere for the bisexual community here at SLS. Please just drop me a message so that I can add you to our private, discreet and secure list, if you don't wish to sign up on our Hot Dates posting... which is certainly understandable.

I'll send everyone in this thread that expressed interest an invitation in an SLS message. Thanks everyone for the interest and we would appreciate your support!

Ambler PA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
We're definitely interested!

Nutley NJ

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Yes, Northern NJ is definately best for us, too.

Hamburg NJ

Username hidden
(52 posts)
A biparty sounds wonderful. If you have any in the NWNJ area please think of us.Philly is to far.

Hopatcong NJ

Username hidden
(103 posts)
Interested, keep us in mind.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
Bioptic, we are "Very Interested" please keep us posted.

Easton MD

Username hidden
(31 posts)
We would also be interested in the party. Will it be hosted at a hotel, or a house?

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
we'd be interested in a bi-couple get together, aren't many around here. it'll be interesting to see a lot of the bi-couples together and be able to talk and meet most.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
OK Philly Tri-state bisexual people, this is what you've been waiting for. Parties in our area. Myself , another SLS'er and a non SLS bi couple will be hosting a party Friday May 20th. We will be posting all the details here on SLS. It will be open to any interested bisexual couples, males, females, TS... all are welcome. This is your chance to meet other bisexuals in a non threatening friendly party.

Ambler PA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
Testing the waters to see if there is enough interest to warrant putting a party night together for Bi couples and singles. They would be held in the Philly metro area. If you would consider attending a Bi party, you can answer here or send a private message. I have gotten a lot of interest and requests to host such a party for the bi community. Philly metro are is sadly lacking such events.

Ambler PA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Philly PA metro area Bi parties Thinking of hosting some parties