People are funny : Swingers Discussion 54635
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesPeople are funny
TOPIC: People are funny
Created by: DaveTam69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My ex was bi before I was. She lead me into it. This was in the days before the internet and swinging was done through magazines. Our lifetyle wasn't the cause of the breakup however. She remarried a straight gentleman and to my knowledge she hasn't converted him.......yet.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
doode.....my husband gets invites all the time from married men for some one on one...and i too get very annoyed with it. my husband and i have grown and are still growing as a couple. these sissys who have no balls to tell there women what they really want have a rude awaking in the reality of life and honest contentment...to find out that my man was cheating with a man would be far worse then with a women....if you love her and she loves you...it will be ok

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Here is a classic... Today I was in the bi chatroom, and one of the participants was a woman. She was discussing her rather large breasts (confirmed by checking profile pic), and several of the guys (including yours truly) were getting into it. She then types "You guys sure seem to be into tits, why are you in the bi chatroom?"

It seems that to a large part of the population, bi male = gay = leper, while bi female = nymphomaniac = hottie .

Go figure...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
we have found that most men are bi...but are not willing to tell there wife

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
OUr profile says she is straight and I am Bi and we get replies all the time from couples where she is Bi and he is Straight my wife made me go back to our profile and make sure I had it right.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
What about the single straight guys that suddenly become at least bi-curious when they think their chance of getting some quick pussy is slipping away. Homophobic males with bi/bi-curious mates need to open their minds as well.

Endicott NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
LOL..Nice one..But as the decent and honest guy you are, you admit it....unlike..uh hum..some others I could mention.

But hey, that's a good thing cause when you meet someone who has misrepresented themselves, at least you know off the bat they have a dishonest side..and that precludes them from playing with us right off the bat..so i guess it's a timesaver..

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
No matter what you say on a profile someone always gets overexcited and posts to you without looking ta your whole profile and what YOU want. So at least you found out that quality before meeting in person. I love the guys who you find out first meeting have shown you pics from a long time ago..you know, back when they were in decent shape and had more hair on thier head but less on thier bodies.lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
LOL... Irish guy with a tan... HA

Al - (Irish-ancestors guy that's never had a tan, unless the freckles unit)

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Now that is funny... We can't believe it took them a whole month to figure it out..... Gee "People are funny"

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: People are funny