Origin of HIV : Swingers Discussion 110689
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesOrigin of HIV
TOPIC: Origin of HIV
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well you know, it's like that candy bar, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't ;).

now that is funny!!

it was Mounds, (the candy bar)... and i like mounds or mons or u know what i mean!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
and pretend to block the un-good people :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
"No forum block today I see" lol! Pam, I was thinking the same thing how can this person be reading this ???

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Scotty:

That's funny and then again it's not. ;)

While I can't see any of the intervening posts, I'm sure they are very enlightening.

I very much want to see more work done on Hooper's theories. They make too much sense and more importantly.. There is a massive cover up regarding the details reveled in the book.

This is exactly why I am very concerned about trans species tissue replacement and the like. Those folks in the 50's couldn't test for SIV and other viruses. It's not like they tried to visit this on the world. I do wish they would "man up" an come clean with their remaining samples and data. This might help us avoid another major screw up. Egos then still how sway.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I thought it was a CIA plot to exterminate minorities.... at least that's what moveon dot oooorrrrreee told me to think.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poly babes, busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest at work these days, but otherwise good... (actually, there are those who have told me I'm far more than just good... *weg* )

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I heard it was the result of bareback anal with infected chimps...

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
This is ancient data. 1999 is very old for medical literature. The chimp connection had nothing to do with hunters or eating chimp meat. It had everything to do with using chimp kidneys to grow live vaccine for polio on them. This vaccine was then "fed" to locals. The incidence of HIV-1 infections mirrors the feeding sites.

Suggest anyone interested in a more current theory of HIV's introduction into the human animal read a very long but interesting book called

"The River : A Journey to the Source of HIV and AIDS"

Edward Hooper does an excellent job of documenting and upsetting the folks who did the human trials on the unsuspecting folks in Africa.

Just like anything else, you can pick and choose what you find on the net. The real story may be something totally different. The is still tons of misinformation out there. If you actually study a subject, you may come to a different conclusion than the cut and past crowd.

One reason it's easy to see that the chimp meat connection is false? Those behaviors have been going on since man and monkey existed. This is a NEW virus on a relative scale. Something happened recently to cause the virus to jump species. It sure as hell wasn't the eating of chimp meat. Nothing new there.

That entire post is incorrect. I don't care where it came from. Folks can believe what they like, but Hooper makes a great case for an iatrogenic (physician-induced.) infection.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Origin of HIV