Open minded : Swingers Discussion 206910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesOpen minded
TOPIC: Open minded
Created by: rookies54321
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have been members on here for awhile but we're still looking for our first hookup. We get a lot of emails where the guy is listed as straight and the woman bi/bi-curious. A lot of the times in their profile they describe themselves as an "open minded" couple. Also, just doing random searches the term "open minded" couple comes up quite frequently. Is this a code word for being bi/bi-curious, bi-friendly or what. Just curious what you think.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, Open minded has become a phrase meaning open to bi and usually on "straight" guy profiles be it single or couples.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
In general most people attach stipulations to their open-mindedness which, in my opinion distracts from the actual meaning of the word "Open-minded"

o·pen-mind·ed [oh-puhn-mahyn-did] Show IPA adjective 1. having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments. 2. unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial.

Clarksville TN

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Sorry Akron but you're just a bit older so maybe you've lost a few more brain cells...

Carrollton VA

Username hidden
(179 posts)
I never posted such a thing. Your memory fails you old-timer.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Welcome back Akron, I see you're not a person of integrity. In a previous post you said you were done in the bi forums. I guess the itch is just too much. Maybe you should just accept it with the understanding we won't judge you. I guess the fear is you wouldn't be able to live with your judgemental self. Oh well, have a wonderful day!

Carrollton VA

Username hidden
(179 posts)
We love the statement "open-minded," it normally translates as "we are open minded as long as you agree with us" or " we are open minded (except about interracial, bi, gay, size, age, etc)"

Fairfield PA

Username hidden
(356 posts)
"Open minded is 100% the dude has the gay but won't list it on his profile" ------------------------------ That would make you 100% closed minded, or 100% hypocrite. Likely the latter, considering your obsession with the "gay" forums.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
Open minded is 100% the dude has the gay but won't list it on his profile.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
That's what it's always meant to us when we've read it...to us, "open-minded" means the opposite of closed-minded; whereas you are 100% against any kind of natural human sexual experimentation. Open-minded means you're okay to "go with the flow" and do what feels good, and not gonna freak out if something is suggested or "grazed" accidentally.

So many women are bi on SLS, yet so many men say they are 100% straight--only to find out they're bi or curious when you meet them. It probably has to do with the social stigmas on being a male and even the least bit curious.

Cantonment FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
That's one of those things you dont know what it means.

When we were active and would send outgoing emails, usually to single guys listed as straight but we were interested.....if we wanted bi play.....We would send something like. "Dang you look like fun. Too bad you're straight.

Far more often than not they would respond. "Wellllll the profile isnt entirely accurate...."

Thats a way to not disregard what their profile says but to find out what you want ti know. I would not do that as a single guy though, only as a couple. I feel if they list as straight they do not want single mm play and i would respect that. But for many, rules are different for couples.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Open minded