Only Bi-couples : Swingers Discussion 181407101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesOnly Bi-couples
TOPIC: Only Bi-couples
Created by: john7361
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you as a bi couple had to arrange a meet-n-greet where the male half had to be bi, which would you prefer ?

1. Invite Only bi couples. 2. invite Bi single men ? at what ratio, (ex. 1 bi male to how many couples). 3. didn't care if it was mostly single bi males.

give your reasoning for your choice please.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's my fantasy for my wife - about a half a dozen bi guys and maybe another bi couple or two.

York PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
The more the merrier. We strongly prefer bi couples over singles but we have a fantasy of having a bi orgy/gang bang and if we ever get to live that out then we really don't care if everyone is part of a couple or single.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
In most cases, too many sausages will tend to keep the couples away. Several M&G organizers I know limit the single males to around 10 or 15 percent of the total guest list.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(380 posts)
I have been thinking about this same thing....

I would think that one single person(M or F) per couple would be a good ratio. It would keep it from being a complete sausage fest.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(84 posts)
TO US THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WEATHER ITS A COUPLE OR SINGLE BI MAN.IN OUR CASE I WOULD LIKE SEVERAL BI GUYS OR COUPLES TO MAKE IT FUN.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
If you as a bi couple had to arrange a meet-n-greet where the male half had to be bi, which would you prefer ?

1. Invite Only bi couples. 2. invite Bi single men ? at what ratio, (ex. 1 bi male to how many couples). 3. didn't care if it was mostly single bi males.

give your reasoning for your choice please.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Only Bi-couples