Online and swing courtesy : Swingers Discussion 45036
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesOnline and swing courtesy
TOPIC: Online and swing courtesy
Created by: Njniceguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
How about those people who you are exchanging mails with and don't hear from you for a wekk...because you have told them you have busy schedules and are not on as much, and the flame you horribly and completely unprovoked! I make it a point to try and reply to all of our emails even though i have limited time and have stated that in our profile..point blank! I think that some people do need to take up another hobby if they are going to get mad over a few days. I have kept in touch with couples and people who may mail every 2 weeks and i like to keep it that way! Sometimes you have to learn the hard way about other peoples' personalities...glad to find out that early on before a friendship is established! Throwing out hateful and childishly impatient, flaming mail to me is completely unacceptable especially if one has done nothing to deserve it. I would rather someone send a no thanks or completely stop talking to me! That is my peace...

Angier NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
NJ Nice and Bill/Susie are again right on track. It's really too bad when you don't get a polite reply to an enquiry. Yes, we do remember the assholes, with pitty that they don't have better manners. I've been rejected many times but with a nice note. These are our real winners. Not the boorish twits who have no class.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Greeting,the same thing just happened to us again.A couple who wanted not to be judged or judge(in case they read this) came on hot and heavy,all seemed interested then we exchange some pic,seems o.k. then suddenly"have a nice weekend and gone. What the F? Nothing pisses me off more,for whatever reason you don't think it will work out grow a set of balls and just say we changed our minds,but you just sit there thinking what did I do wrong? Well we did nothing wrong we just talked with another asshole.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Online and swing courtesy