OK so she asked me : Swingers Discussion 224663
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesOK so she asked me
TOPIC: OK so she asked me
Created by: playcouplerc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree after being a straight 8, homophobic, and being introduced to bi, I melted with no regrets. With gals there its the ultimate in sexual pleasures. to have and get with giving both ways its funtastetic. Wow what a party to go to with all there who are bi. Interested in forming a bi group party with others with same bi interests.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
She is doing you a big favor if you allow yourself to be open to it. Bisexuality is everyone's true sexual nature IMO, and once acknowledged, it is truly liberating.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(392 posts)
You are on the way to lots of. Interesting fun! I love the guy /guys leaving me as full of cum in me as she is! Once I experianced anal orgasms I love being fully bi! Enjoy!

Union NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Next? Give it a whirl. Sounds like she's trying to help you to ease into an open sexuality that she already knows & loves. You'll be nervous, of course, but you'll be sharing an adventure with your best friend. If you're not sure if you're ok with it, then for the adventure, play the part of someone who is ok with it. Afterwards, you may find you are ok with it, or not. Either way, you'll still be you, and now you'll know, & you go forward from there. It is just sex, fun & games, no one will lose an eye , nothing will fall off, you won't start talking funny, liking show tunes, or take a sudden interest in interior decorating. You will still be you, every bit as masculine as you are now, that won't change. What you will gain is an openess of your sexuality, more freedom to enjoy, especially in group play, no more worries about incidental contact, complete freedom to let go & get tangled. My bet is as the nervous subsides, you're going to be asking yourself "Why the hell didn't I do this sooner????".

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
She may be opening the door to a VERY fun new world to you. Don't know about your situation but she may have something specific in mind. Is there someone she has in mind? Is she really thinking that she also wants to return the favor to the other guy?

We started in s similar way and it didn't take long for me (Mr.) to also try a little sucking. Now we know that we both are BI and there is almost nothing better than sharing a nice hard one with her or both of them (in a MMF) sucking me.

Keep an open mind, you may be happy with how much fun being BI can be.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: OK so she asked me