Not Ashamed of being Bi : Swingers Discussion 52141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesNot Ashamed of being Bi
TOPIC: Not Ashamed of being Bi
Created by: dudleydorite The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have gotten so many emails from "straight" guys who are more interested in my husband than me. It gets annoying to see how many men lie about their sexuality. I know it's not easy being out in society, but you could at least be out in swinging society. People are more accepting here, after all 98% of all the women are bi, we understand what it's like to go both ways and that you're not neccesarily going to do it with everyone who's around.

Prairieville LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Far from being ashamed about being bi, my wife and I take much joy and comfort and heat in our mutual openness to bi play.

Honrydevils:

I lost my virginity in a threesome with a bicouple, and it remains one of the most erotic moments of my life: it wired me at the beginning for erotic play beyond monogamy and straight sex.

When I began dating a woman who is bi (after a divorce following a long 21 year vanilla marriage), I confessed to her about my past bi experiences. We opened our relationship up to playing within six months, and we were married within two years, but it took more time to open ourselves up to play with bicouples and listing myself as bi.

It's been a beautiful decision. Our range of opportunities may be restricted, but quality is better than quantity. We've found both bicouples to be extraordinary: very open-minded, creative, and sharing our love for getting all tangled up together on the same bed, with every permutation a possibility, and no one left not uninvolved or watching if a man becomes the focus of attention (we love 3 on 1 play, especially with the 1 blindfolded).

p.s. Although now living in California, I was born and raised outside of Morristown, NJ, but we make it home to visit my parents, where we've been known to find ways to escape outside of the house for play, including lovemaking on golf courses on hot summer nights.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
I figured the best way to meet bi people would be to put bi in my profile! Little did I know how many "straight" guys would be contacting me! Hey, I still say it loud, "I'm bi and proud!"

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Gee's we were wondering if we had to move as well. LOL seems everyone that is a couple in this state is She bi and He straight. We enjoy both as long as we are together. it way more fun to be totally comfortable with all and be able to let go completely. as long as all enjoy.

Prospect CT
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I see no wrong in male on male play provided that everyone is having fun and there is no guilt in the morning.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Ashamed of being bi? Why would you be? We had the joy at a recent party of introducing a cpl to the joys of ALL bisexuality as I was fucking my wife and this nice guy who had just played with my wife (we have know this cpl for awhile) he reached down and grabbed my balls as I was fucking and said "hope I'm not freaking you out".He then stroked my cock as I was fucking my wife and then I pulled out and pointed my cock at him and he proceeded to lick and suck my cock this was his first male on male attempt!

We played a bit more then he brought his wife in the room closed the door and started to suck on me and asked her "honey am I doing this right?" she said "I don't know ask Norm". It was obvious at that point that she had no idea of his plan to act on his bi-curiousness! I guess they had discussed it but she had no idea that tonight was the night!

Ashamed again, I ask why? If it's fun and the mood is there go with it. Will he ever do it again? From the smile on his face after I sucked on him for a bit my guess would be that he will cum back for more :-)

Norm

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Bi--I am never for show for anyone. I always go after my heart's desires.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
Bi: Just FYI, she does it to all, not just you, so don't take it personally. As to the original OP, if you are comfortable in your skin being bi, straight, gay, pink, purple, blue, whatever, why should you care what anyone else thinks? I am bi curious for the simple fact that I have yet to find a woman who is not just bi because it turns her partner on (meaning really not bi only for show). So if people are ashamed to admit their sexuality, shame on them.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
I am not ashamed of being bi I list as bi-curious as I have not taken it anally by any guys have not ruled it out people who want to cut down bi guys/cpls we just flat ignore period! I have grown to the age and wisdom to realize that if you worry about what others think you are just feeding their stupidity instead I have decided to live my life and if someone has a problem with me being bi-curious they are the one with the problem. I used to worry about our listing saying bi-curious but now I am proud to have the label "bi" attached to our profile. Those of you out there talking crap about bi guys not playing safe I beg to differ I ALWAYS wear a condom if I am not playing with my own wife and know of plenty other bi guys who do too so knock off this outrageous stereotyping.

Norm

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Perhaps it's the way we have our profile written, but we rarely run into single guys who won't allow their fruit to be supped by the both of us. Bi couples are much harder to find. I would have thought your state, being a northern one like Vermont, would find bi couples to be as rare as in Vermont. Rare but there. Also we find much, much more oral sex between men than anal. Again rare butt there.

Bi also means both. Enjoying male and female, not merely one or the other. Well rounded, full, not flacid. Fun

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Not Ashamed of being Bi