New Bi Couple seeks advice : Swingers Discussion 96525
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesNew Bi Couple seeks advice
TOPIC: New Bi Couple seeks advice
Created by: Bbrave The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are comfortable with everyone, regardless of orientation. We've played with couples with and without bi males and females. We've never met a bi male who insisted or expected bi play, though we've met plenty of bi women who did. Not even in a MFM situation have we had a bi male expect something extra. Actually, we find bi men more fun because they are comfortable with themselves, and put more effort into pleasing my wife than insecure straight guys just looking to put another notch in the bedpost. They also don't get impatient when I'm still playing with their wives after they've shot their loads.

We met one couple that has two profiles; one that shows the husband as straight, and another that shows him as bi. Not a bad idea for those who are open to either scenario.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
You will find some guys resond because wife doesnt know they are bi curious.Then you have the ones who dont wanta say they are bi, for fear(lol) of missing st8 sex, lol.Our experience is, we get more cpl who say he is str8 or single guys , which bascially caint get any anyother way(lol) in time you will be able to weed them out ! Dont get frustrated, jus have fun!!...Vette and Mark

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sappholovers, your profile is an example of what profiles should aspire to. What an enticing way with words, thoughts, eroticism, and sensuality. The photo too is an example of enticing. We can't imagine that an aware person or couple would turn you down for your age, but we know it does happen.

If ever you travel to the east coast, we'd like to offer you a place to stay. And play. :)

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We first posted as myself (straight) and my wife (bi). I had played as a single male with bicouples in the past (indeed, I lost my virginity in a threesome with a bicouple in the 1970s).

We were intrigued and allured by a profile of a both bi couple. We met them, and we enjoyed one of our most fun, joyous, and erotic evenings ever playing.

We changed our profile to both bi..... It's drawn interest, and I'm sure it's discouraged interest. (But our age is what limits attraction to us as well.)

It's so liberating to play with an openness to every permutation and combination, and we find bicouples to be more open in their minds or more creative or more able to think as well as play outside of the box...and we love that.

Good luck and enjoy!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
If the male half lists as BI, you will quadruple the number of views of your page. For a site full of people who hate bi men, it sure does add traffic to one's profile if you list as one. I am willing to bet the following. If you are a hot couple, I doubt listing as bi will mean anything to those who matter.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
We post ourselves as both bi and we could give a shit less what others think . Yes we have had some cpls ignore us due to the fact we now list hubby as bi but will add we have a lot of so called "straight" cpls contact us since we changed his sexuality to bi. List how you wish but if you want to find the true bi cpls suggest you list your sexuality truthfully. We are looking for fun period and its no fun when you are playing in a group situation and some guy freaks out because you touch him. I the male 1/2 of this cpl will not touch another guy unless he approaches me first and thats exactly what our profile says now for cpls we know that they are comfortable with bi play then what happens happens.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Here is my Opinion: Just a quick look at SLS and more than 90 % of the males have Str8 in the profile description on the other hand most females are Bi/Bi-Curious. I think orally bi-male should be a very fun and hot part of any FMM or group sex activity. I'm not physically attracted to men and I don't fantasies about hugging and kissing another guy. But if the conditions are right I don't see anything wrong by give another man a hand job or even sucking him off. I know for sure it is a turn on for a lot of females to see their man giving or receiving oral sex. The last thing that bugs me is once you add the Bi/Bi-Curious to your profile. You get hundred of so called str8 single males that tell you how they can satisfy your wife and then how you can finish them off. Yes, I like to watch my girl having sex with another men. But I'm not an oral slut that will shove and thing in his mouth just because I'm bi-curious

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Tort, inaccurate statments deserve a response. You've found inaccuracies in posts I've made and I'm happy you did. I don't want to be inaccurate, so I assume (perhaps wrongly) that Scotty appreciates a well meaning slap upside the head. Yours at least have been gentle and kind. :)

No one with manners approachs another person for a variety of sex they are not welcome with. Bi males aren't sex crazed demons looking for a straight male to seduce. They are males who are open to a wider array of sexual pleasures than straight males. They also enjoy straight sex. Never would anyone but an asshole attempt something sexual with a person who has made it clear is not welcome.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Please do not fall into Scotty's little games. We went through this 6 months ago. He posted those same risks on every bi thread at the time in bi males, bi couples, and bi females forums. We all know that sex carries various risks. When you sleep with someone, you are sleeping with everyone they had slept with. Yada yada yada. Bottom line, get to know the people you plan to have sex with and always play safe. Nuff said? Incidentally, this would rule out the non-bi males pretending to be bi also.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
scotty kind of reminds me of that senator from wyoming larry craig

Birchwood TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: New Bi Couple seeks advice