NJ - Sep 18 - Need a few extra guys to please my wife : Swingers Discussion 165998
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesNJ - Sep 18 - Need a few extra guys to please my wife
TOPIC: NJ - Sep 18 - Need a few extra guys to please my wife
Created by: NNJ_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife is extra horny and wants a few extra cocks tonight in our room after the swingers party. We are looking for 5-7 well hung men. To qualify, you must be D/D free, freshly showered, clean-shaven face and balls, height/weight proportional, under 45, and able to meet us in person for an "interview" tonight in a semi-public place (the swingers party). BISEXUAL MEN ARE PREFERRED. He will take non-face pictures (unless you request face pictures) and will join in at times.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife is extra horny and wants a few extra cocks tonight in our room after the swingers party. We are looking for 5-7 well hung men.

To qualify, you must be D/D free, freshly showered, clean-shaven face and balls, height/weight proportional, under 45, and able to meet us in person for an "interview" tonight in a semi-public place (the swingers party).

BISEXUAL MEN ARE PREFERRED. He will take non-face pictures (unless you request face pictures) and will join in at times.

Kinnelon NJ

Username hidden
(837 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: NJ - Sep 18 - Need a few extra guys to please my wife