Missing Single Bi Males : Swingers Discussion 55858
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMissing Single Bi Males
TOPIC: Missing Single Bi Males
Created by: JnS1
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are wondering if there are any “true” single bi males out there. We advertise that we play with single bi males and receive quite a few inquiries, but… When a guy writes to us I ( wife) replies back, my first question is asking if they are bi. We have learned that many men don’t state they are bi (double standards?). Then I ask if they are oral only, a bi top, or bi bottom. We also request a G rated picture, which can be sent to our yahoo. I also tell them the one rule we have is that the men play together first (with me in the room). This is where the men who are not bi never respond, which is fine. Then we have the ones that say “that sounds great, when do we meet?” So we ask for a picture, no response back or we see a picture and plan a meeting and they disappear, never to be heard from again. So our question is; are there other couples out there as frustrated with the “missing” bi males? It seems like only 1 in every 25 “single bi male” actually goes thru with a meeting.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It COULD be CZ after all...more deception! Bi the way... both our "Bidar" was going crazy looking at his pics...seriously it was! Me thinks he doth protest too much?

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Most of those certifications were from one meeting in Splash, btw. One even made fun of his "attitude". No doubt he's actually a funny guy and if he wasnt so homophobic I think he'd be great to have around...we think much of his sarcasm is lost on the internet.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
We agree we bicpl's thought on Scotty. This guy is everywhere in the forums, doing nothing but putting people down that he don't know. We find it amazing that he and his wife have managed to receive 6 certifications.

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
cs93961 said---"check out scottys profile pics, the one where he's got a towel on his dick. First 6' 180 lb guy I've seen with man-boobs and a spare tire. Talk about deceptive advertising"

OMG we are SO laughing our asses off!! Its SO true...TOTALLY DECEPTIVE! what do you think is more accurate? 210#? and 5'7" and 170?? We're guessing #225

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Unfortunately, a lot of straight guys in the lifestyle assume that because I'm bi, I won't be able to keep my hands off of him, as if I'm some kind of butt rapist looking to deflower all male asses. I've gotten that sort of response from dozens of couples on this site.

I'm not sticking my dick anywhere it isn't wanted, and I'm not turning down anyone who does want it based on gender. Personality, maybe, but gender, never.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
I am 150% bi. I equally enjoy the company of men and women or couples.I consider it a privilege/honor and an extremly lucky guy when I meet and enjoy the company of a couple.I have total respect for the the limitation of anyone/couples...... and I have no qualms about whether I am in the company of a male/female or a couple who "play" together or as an individual.I am all out for mutual fun.... and equal respect.I think my profile describes what I am looking for.I am in Central Florida. **** I do agree that it is very difficult for single men to find "swinging" couples/singles for fun.

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
nothing like deceiving potential play partners by saying your straight when you're bi.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hi, I am a Bi male, but don't mention it in my profile, as I want to play straight also. I have had too many get back to me when I had Bi on there with negitive comments. so I just search harder.

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hi, I am a Bi male, but don't mention it in my profile, as I want to play straight also. I have had too many get back to me when I had Bi on there with negitive comments. so I just search harder.

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Missing Single Bi Males