Men who say they must meet prospective male partner for couple first : Swingers Discussion 40388
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMen who say they must meet prospective male partner for couple first
TOPIC: Men who say they must meet prospective male partner for couple first
Created by: JeffreyJ The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
mark and debbie to bad you are so far away, i can so understand the so called bi male part of a couple so many men want to play behind there wife back and i not to col about it as a open bi male have no problem meeting couple in a public place to see if we all click, also i can understand a couple having the man meet the other male for safety reason, have no problem putting on a good show for the wife any couple looking for a discreet bi male to party with keep me in mind

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(192 posts)
and my spelling sucks...lol

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
dannys 10....i too wonder why a man would hide his bisexual tendencies from his women..it says alot about the kind of man they pertend to be...my husband is bi and has been open about it to me from the beginning, this is something i am thankful for, i reilize how easy it is for men to to get fucked, by other men, i have seen that men are sluts,,,and when we are on line @ aff, sls,apg...we encounter mostly men looking for a wank or to do indulge behide the wifes back...i have no proplem calling them sissy on this,,telling them that regardless of what they may thinck...their women would see them as more of a man...if they told them that men turned them on...it is hot...socioty accepts two women...what is it...the average husband, father,,,is.nt satisfied with the life he chose...she gained weight...no thim for him.....if only they were honest..the reaction,,would most likely take their sex to a level..that no other man could ever fullfill

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
I've met with a bi male's who wanted to meet "first" before I could meet with both. I've been burned both times. Now I will only meet in a public place with both of the or at a minimum, chat with his wife on the phone before a meeting. No exceptions to this one. It seem to work well for me that way.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Well, this is what you should do, If the guy wants to meet with you alone first. Ask to talk with his wife on the phone. I usually want to meet and play first also. I don't want to put my wife in any jeopardy. We have allot of mails saying the guy is bi and turns out that he is not. Toutch his leg and he freaks out !! lol.. I have in our profile that I meet the guys first and have guy guy fun. We don't have any problems with finding bi guys to play with. If you are really bi, then it should not be a problem having guy - guy sex before the husband brings home a stranger to his loving wife. Put yourself in the husbands position. If you really loved your wife, you would do the same thing. There is so many liars out there. Please understand this. If you don't talk to the wife prior to playing with the husband, I would say that the guy is just out to get some gay action and using the couple statis as a lure for the true bi guys. Hope you can understand this husbands point of view. Thanks, Joe

Kintnersville PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Come to NJ Danny and have BOTH of us!

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
We've discussed having the guys meet on their own to make sure the guy is BI and clean and welll-mannered, but we don't like playing without each other there.

Rand & Raven

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Whenever we are thinking about playing with a single guy, hubby meets with them alone first in a public place. For us, this is for convenience and safety. We have a toddler and an infant at home, and sometimes it's hard to pack everyone up to go meet a potential partner. It's easier for him to go alone. And safety-wise, this way we're sure about the guy before we bring him into our home with the kids (who thankfully are asleep at 8pm to make playing easier!).

Jackie

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We have lots of single guys saying they are Bi and then it turns out they say that only to get to be with Raven.

So waht we have been doing is telling them that the guys have to put on a show for Raven BEFORE they get to even touch her. We meet them as a couple and if the 3 of us click, the show begins. If it's not a "good" show, Raven get's to kick him out!

Many suddenly decide they are no longer Bi - their tough luck.

Rand & Raven

PS: When we do find a Bi guy, Raven LOVES the MM shows we give her!

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Mark and Debbie, I 've been reading the forums here and you are two of the most down to earth people, I agree with most of what you say. You seem like the type of people I'd like to know as friends whether friends with benifits or the regular kind. And I agree that's there's way too much BS flies around these sites. It's too easy too place/answer an ad and it all sounds good when you're horny. Couple key strokes, mouse clicks and presto you have written/ answered and ad. Forget about sincerity or honesty, good swinging friends are very hard to find and maintain a relationship over time. I've had 2 relationships with 2 couples one for 10 years and one for 6 years, and I feel very lucky indeed. Far too many are playing the game never having read the rules, and there are unwritten rules of swinging, respect, respect, and respect. 1. Respect the others privacy and confidentiality, 2. Respect the others relationship. 3. Respect as a person, be truthful, show up on time, don't make appointments you can't keep. I answer couples ads all the time and every once in a while I get those "gotta meet alone first" things. Not gonna happen. But if was closer I'd sure be trying to get to know you.

Rochester MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Men who say they must meet prospective male partner for couple first