FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Meeting bi-couples at events
TOPIC: Meeting_bi-couples_at_events_
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
Something I've noticed, in our limited experiences... How do you meet a both-bi couple, at a live event? What I would give for the proverbial "pasted on the forehead" routine...

With all the discrimination against bi men out there, and the fear of ostracism, it seems like the only way to meet bi-couples is on the internet. I just wish it wasn't so.

We have received quite a few emails from couples where the guy is listed as str, and woman as bi. And they tell us he is really bi. We're fine with that, we understand the need for discretion. But that also tells us that plenty of the couples at a club or event, have a guy in them, who is bi. Only we can't figure out who, without a lot of asking, a very frustrating and difficult situation.

So, we are going to LS Vegas, and we will have a great time, but it will probably be with str/bi couples, and that's cool, but we could have even more fun, if there was only a way...

Which brings up another question.. any bi couples coming from the midwest/east? Let us know!

Crys and Alan

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: Meeting bi-couples at events
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.