Meeting bi-couples at events : Swingers Discussion 459381011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMeeting bi-couples at events
TOPIC: Meeting bi-couples at events
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
Something I've noticed, in our limited experiences... How do you meet a both-bi couple, at a live event? What I would give for the proverbial "pasted on the forehead" routine...

With all the discrimination against bi men out there, and the fear of ostracism, it seems like the only way to meet bi-couples is on the internet. I just wish it wasn't so.

We have received quite a few emails from couples where the guy is listed as str, and woman as bi. And they tell us he is really bi. We're fine with that, we understand the need for discretion. But that also tells us that plenty of the couples at a club or event, have a guy in them, who is bi. Only we can't figure out who, without a lot of asking, a very frustrating and difficult situation.

So, we are going to LS Vegas, and we will have a great time, but it will probably be with str/bi couples, and that's cool, but we could have even more fun, if there was only a way...

Which brings up another question.. any bi couples coming from the midwest/east? Let us know!

Crys and Alan

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Meeting bi-couples at events