Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Meeting bi-couples at events
TOPIC: Meeting bi-couples at events
Created by: CrysnAlan
Original Starting post for this thread:
Something I've noticed, in our limited experiences... How do you meet a both-bi couple, at a live event? What I would give for the proverbial "pasted on the forehead" routine...

With all the discrimination against bi men out there, and the fear of ostracism, it seems like the only way to meet bi-couples is on the internet. I just wish it wasn't so.

We have received quite a few emails from couples where the guy is listed as str, and woman as bi. And they tell us he is really bi. We're fine with that, we understand the need for discretion. But that also tells us that plenty of the couples at a club or event, have a guy in them, who is bi. Only we can't figure out who, without a lot of asking, a very frustrating and difficult situation.

So, we are going to LS Vegas, and we will have a great time, but it will probably be with str/bi couples, and that's cool, but we could have even more fun, if there was only a way...

Which brings up another question.. any bi couples coming from the midwest/east? Let us know!

Crys and Alan

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fire, the problem may be that since you're such a big guy you may seem scary...Guys probably would be nervous about asking about the bracelet(I would) and also you are so hot ,that chicks may be afraid to offend you by asking for their partner and then miss getting some str8 action. just a thought :-) Solution? damned if I know! chris

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
There is also BI jewelry and such. A variation on the gay rainbow triangles and flags. It's Blue, Red (or pink) and purple. Blue is you like boys, red or pink is girls and purple is the combination of both. Problem is most Bi's don't know about it. I have a few bracelets and such, but darn it no one seems to notice!...lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We just use the codes that have been around for decades and hope the right people notice. For example- Sue has funky necklace with the pink triangle (interestingly it was designed by Keith Haring and one of several made by a friend of his 15 years ago..a gift of an old girlfriend)...most people pic up on that one pretty quickly :-) We also have the thumb rings we both will wear(right thumb) as well as rainbow rings and Chris has right ear piercings. People notice the earrings right off but since so many people have them they really arent as obvious anymore :-(

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
The bisexual double triangle symbol is listed towards the lower middle of this webpage

www dot overtherainbowshop dot com slash symbols.htm

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
go www dot cafepress dot com

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
You know how the rainbow is a symbol for gays, I've seen a symbol for bi people. It's a triangle, purple I think. I'm not sure where I saw it, but perhaps someone can create a small pin with the bi symbol and if everyone were to wear one while in a goup, then it would be easy to find those who are like ourselves.

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hi all, thanks for the advice where its been provided... I like the idea of getting aside, and trying to hint, and I'm sure that occasionally, that will have positive results. I know it's basically an impossible situation. We've spent a few years on the internet, searching for bi couples, and finding the pair where there's attraction in all directions, is harder than just str swapping, and of course there's a much lower number of both bi couples iin the swinging population.

I guess I'm just complaining to the choir, about the lack of ability to search out the bi couples that we know are out there, but remain quiet about it. We are happy about the few that do send us emails, but in many cases, they are far away and tougher to get together with. We have family in AZ and WA, and have thought about expanding our geographical areas somehow, expressing our willingness to meet with others in those places, but of course, they are meetings that would occur only once or on rare occasions, which doesn't fit with some couples plans for a more ongoing relationship.

And like most, our attentiions are pulled in so many directions with work and family, that we've failed to follow up well with some, not responded sometimes, (it's not malicious, honest!) and even once bailed the day of, because we had two sitters cancel on us... (It happens!)

So, even though it's difficult, we will keep searching, keep hoping to find that local, matching couple, that will provide the occasional fun and frolic that we yearn for. For the rest of you, keep up the fun!

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My partner and I think the best approach to meeting other bi couples is to be honest and up front about it. we also realize that doesn't work for everyone for a variety of reasons. BTW, we teach a class on Bisexuality and Swinging at the Entice Convention in Niagara Falls, NY each year which is well attended (plug, plug). So we are pretty up front about our interests. After the seminar, we get approached frequently by couples where both are bi, but they are not open about it. We think the next best option is to have a series of "double meaning" hints worked out to toss into conversations with other couples. If they are bi, they'll pick up on the hints, and if they don't take the bait, you can back peddle and keep your "plausible deniability". In any case, you'll do better in private couple to couple conversations.

Manlius NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
There's at least one site, bisexual playground, jus as many straight guys as here, go figger.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
You could go to the bi pride site and buy a button.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Meeting bi-couples at events