Marreid bi males : Swingers Discussion 35840101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMarreid bi males
TOPIC: Marreid bi males
Created by: sexyguy565 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK didn't read all the post so maybe restating a few things....

To start with seems we got off the subject so I'll give our two cents on that first.

Bi Married Males.... 1. they have a hard time getting away to play 2, more of them then real singles seem to us to use the term Bi to get to the lady. and 3. SWINGERS DON"T CHEAT & CHEATERS DON"T SWING

Now for the "Search" as we have seen in these posts and many others. those looking for bi's (as far as bi males) have their work cut out for them. Many say bi to again get to the lady and then there are those for what ever reason some good some bad post as STR8 in their profiles. But with that all said what we have here now is a far beeter way then when we started. Newspaper personnels, Lifestyes mag's that took weeks to get replyies and could take many back and forths to learn ..."NOPE, NOT A MATCH"

Sometimes we have to put a little more work into finding just the right matches it's all part of the lifestyle

Just my 2 cents

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Get rid of the listing of straight altogether. Using the word straight predefines every other listing as wrong. No matter what words we use ste system will be searchable

Camino CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Good thought Tandemswing.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Well I think I have a better scale. Just 2 listings Homophobic NON-Homophobic What you like or don't like are then left up to what is called communication. Once the topic is brought up it then becomes way easier to express desires and fantasies. Besides at that point you now in conversation with the person/couple, whereas if you list what all you are interested in on your profile you might scare away potential friends. Having that communication is a great icebreaker. They might sense in your profile that your main focus is in just one direction because of a fanstasy you list, but in talking to you they now know a real person. So much more is possible

Camino CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hello Everyone, I am listed as Bi-Curious. I am not gay but I do enjoy playing sometimes with a male when with my wife who is straight. It seems to me that if a guy is Bi or gay that it's not cool with most of the people on here. But it's like 90% of the women here are Bi but thats ok. I don't see the problem with being Bi or gay. People should be judge by the way they inter act with everyone else and not by a title in there profile. Please I would like to here some feed back on this subject. Chuck & Jeanne

Roslyn PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like the scale, it allows people to define their level of interest in bi activity. My guess is most men in the 1 to 3 range do list themselves as straight, due to fear of being labled gay. Also I think we should debate this in the website forum, so that the webmaster has a better chance of seeing it.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Sorry Nailer, can't agree. I think the strength of the scale is that it does away with labels like bi or bi-curious and replaces them with specifics. Is a bi person one who is attracted equally to men and women? Are you? That's my definition of bi-sexual. You have a different one and I suspect others do too. I vote for the scale!

Hobe Sound FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Speaking as a "2" , I find it interesting that on SLS about 30% of women say they are bi or bi-curious but only about 2% of men. I don't think nature works that way! Come on guys, if you're reading this you are at least a "1". I agree most men won't admit ANY bi-sexual tendencies because they are afraid they'll be seen as totally gay. Just be honest and enjoy! The Kinsey system is a great idea and maybe the Webmaster could start using it instead of str8, bi-curious, etc. May help some men be more open about a very natural part of sexuality. James

Hobe Sound FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sexy guy brings up a very good point. Most analy bi guys would say he is not bi, and most straight guys would say that he is bi. Hedo couple, that is an exellent scale, I feel most men could find a catagory there that they could comfortably list themselves as. I suggest you send it to the webmaster, or if yas don't mind, I will.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
This is just a thought,

Possibility 1 Some professionals may not want to openly have a profile in black and white declaring their Bi, Let's imagine a fellow business aquaintence see's his/her ad if he or she declares their straight no harm no fowl. But ad the word Bi or Gay and a whole new can of headaches opens up.

Possibility 2 May the personsfeels what happens with 2 consenting married people should stay with the 2 married concenting married people.

And to touch on the married bi-guys there is the possibility that the other half knows their spouce is Bi and approvs of their activities, but s not interested in being a part of that fun but doesnt look down their nose at the persons interests. as long as its just sex and the spouce still is in love with the other and sexually satisfies them if and when they desire.

Or Not.

This is my opinion I could be wrong. But "It Is What It Is".

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Marreid bi males