Male to Male oral sex : Swingers Discussion 50311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMale to Male oral sex
TOPIC: Male to Male oral sex
Created by: nciciora The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I was introduced to sucking cock in a scenario similar to this. I was playing with a couple, and both guys were focusing on her. After a while, and several orgasms between the three of us, we were on a short break. That's when she said she wanted to see two guys 69ing. I had always been a bit curious, so I just jumped right into it. As soon as I felt his cock in my mouth, I knew I was truly bi. I loved it right from the start!

She wasn't even my "Dreamgirl"!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Oh yes for sure ..and i'd do it the BEST i ever did! hehehe

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Yea isn't it funny, but they may have a good reason to keep it secret. We understand that some people can't show it because of the "homo" phobia that others have. We also understand that friends and family can make it miserable if they found out that their son/best friend were bi, so we don't blame them, it's just the way things are at this point in time...Now if you are doing it behind your spouse's back, well we won't go there except to say pass us by Now to get back on topic m/m oral sex, love it and she loves to watch :)

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
It has been my experience. We had just spent a very enjoyable evening of straight sex with another couple. We (my wife and I) were laying on the opposite bed in the room. I was nuzzling her neck and telling her how much fun I had had and that I really enjoyed watching her with the other guy. Just about then, the other male in the room came over and presented his hard cock to my wife and she began to caress and suck his cock. All this time I was at her ear encouraging her and nimbling on her ear. She then was licking the under side of his cock and the head was passing within a hair of my lips. I was so wrapped up in what she was doing that without any hesitation when his cock touched my lips, they just parted and allowed him entry. My wife saw this and began licking his balls and feeding me more of his hard cock. This went on for several minutes, then he mounted my wife and proceded to give her another several orgasms and a thorough fucking. His wife during this whole process was masturbating and by the time he came we all had climaxed.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
And later, when the time feels right, she will show you how to fuck....she will drive her strape on so far up your ass...you will scream....the jokes on me...

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
that poor lady of my dreams. she'd probably end up sitting in the corner playing with herself all night. I suck him and fuck him and the joke would be on her.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I would love to meet you "LuvYourCum" .... if only it was possible. You sound like you would be an amazing date. Joe

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(143 posts)
I just had my first MFM a couple of months ago and I have never experienced anything so sexy in my life. She was an absolute dream and the catch was I had to pleasure her man too. That was not a problem he was really nice and just as horny as she was.

t felt perfectly natural taking his cock in my mouth. The three of us were very oral with each other all night. She watched and masterbated when her husband came in my mouth. I was a little surprised at first but kept him in me until he stopped cuming. I was at first surprised at the temprature since it was exactly the same as my mouth but then I thought how odd I would think it would be different.

I just think it's the coolist thing making other people cum, men or women giving orgasms is as good as it gets!

I would do this again in a heartbeat!

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
We live in the country too and I do not let anyone around here know I am bi. What makes it even more difficult is we are not the "norm" she is straight and I am bi unfortunately bi women are much more accepted. It would be nice to have a bi playmate living nearby and there could be one but because people in the country seem to be more noisey we tend to keep our sex life descrete. I also believe the "stats" are off because often the crimes are not reported for fear of the "Bubbas" in law enforcement. To answer the question I found my Bi side because she wanted to see 2 men together and I wanted to make her happy and I found out it made me very happy too.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"If what you say is true..."Where you LIve".....how many actully have a computer and the brains to see that you are bi? The local Tavern I could see not saying hey any guys like it in the ass???? but here on this site...please???if the people in your town think like that , then they most likely do not come to this sit?"

First, I did not say I am bi. Secondly, you're presumin that because someone klan or aryian nation that means they're too stupid to operate computers, let alone be on here. If that was true, these groups wouldn't have websites. They might be ignorant, but most ain't stupid. Thirdly, I'm familiar with Lewes, my uncle used to live there. You're obviously not familiar with this area, or you wouldn't have said about "people in my town". I don't live in a "town", 98% of people in this county don't live in towns. This is a whole different ballgame out here than it is in suburbia. The klan and other groups like it are very active throughout the region. They hate bis/gays every bit as much if not more than blacks. They join sites like this one to look for targets, and they have targeted bis/gays locally that they discovered through the internet. I don't have the regional stats for hate crimes in the Applation region handy, but it is definately higher than any American city and/or its suburbs.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Male to Male oral sex