Male to Male oral sex : Swingers Discussion 50310
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMale to Male oral sex
TOPIC: Male to Male oral sex
Created by: nciciora The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well this is one bi male that so love to suck a cock for a woman don't have to twist my arm a lot lol, i happen to get so turn on doing that making both very hot and horny, i love to look over at the woman and seeing how hot it make her,and in turn i suck him harder and deeper to please her , i learn a long time ago if the woman is not please noone is please, just my thought

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Fun hit the cock right on the head! Bi means you love sex with both. I love anal because it feels good. If I'm gay, why do I love to have sex with women, too?

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
I think it's more of a case of a large percentage of the people here, and on other sites I've tried, are full of shit. There are so many guys listed as straight, who write to me looking for 1 on 1 sex. There are guys listing as swinging couples, who write looking for 1 on 1 sex, because the woman isn't in to swinging. Most of these women do not even know hubby is out taking it bareback. Granted, there are some genuine people around, but it takes a lot of work to fish them out. The key is getting to know them a little bit before jumping in the sack. If they claim to be bi, meet you, fuck your wife, then run, it's not because they were not attracted to you. It's because they wanted to bang your wife and run...

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Fire, Exactly what I was thinking ( about the dyke comment ). I just sometimes get a sense when I read some posts that maybe that's what's going on more then that these guys aren't bi-curious, BUT I"m not saying there aren't guys out there also who will claim to go both ways as a way to get at the girl, just wondered if more was going on then JUST that. You ( forgive the pun ) hit the head on the nail, hit the nail on the head, gave the nail head? Nailed the head . . . oh there are too many ways to go LOL Have a WONDERFUL weekend EVERYONE!!!! Rachael

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
If someone isn't interested in us we don't assume they were lying about the bi thing..heck most guys list as straight even if they are bi anyway. But I can see where some people would think that, some people don't like idea of rejection. Heck, if your not attracted to us we understand, just be honest and nice about it of course. Just say , you guys seem great but I just don't think we'd click. Nice enough, we do the same for guys/couples we are not attracted to.

The way you asked aout reminds me of guys who hit on a girl at a club and when they get shot down they come back and say "freaking dike"..lol

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(41 posts)
This isn't on anyone particular but I'm curious, do you ever assume some isn't bi or bi-curious if they say no to you, and in reality they are, they just aren't attracted to? Especially if they do still find your partner attractive? I'm just curious if even here we assume that being "bi" or "bi-curious" means someone will sleep with anyone rather then someone is open to both genders but still has personal likes and dislikes. . . . I'm just curious what you all think?

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
barehugger i love your profile too bad you are so far away,well summer is coming and be free to travel without the pain of nasty roads, i one bi male that so love to give a good show for the hot wife and see how hot it make her and love to share sucking with her as that is so mind blowing for the other male, everyone have a great day

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
well i also agree that elevator cpl are hot also the sexy raven is such a hottie here. well back to theme i do so love to suck a cock for a woman love for her to boss me in the sucking of her mate, love a woman that can take control, love to meet a strong woman that love to take control, any couple out here in swing land that love to have there fanasty completed get in contact with me. everyone have a great day lane

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Oh hell NO. The urge to explore sexually is very natural. I am sure many men will not admit they have had thoughts or desires. It does not mean a label for anyone. I love it when they make those desires a reality!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
NO, not contra"dick"tory now LOL. I guess I've always thought that the desire or curiosity to suck cock now and then is what made fall into the "bi" category. And I think labels are so dangerous LOL. Thanks for being so "open" to it. . I mean about it. . . . Hope you're all havin' lots of fun and finding people to stay warm with as the months start to get chillier. Hugs Rachael

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Male to Male oral sex