Male toMale oral sex : Swingers Discussion 50309
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesMale toMale oral sex
TOPIC: Male toMale oral sex
Created by: nciciora The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heck yes that would be an issue. I would get to have fun with the woman of my dreams after that wow how can I lose.

Moorpark CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
In a heart beat. Why not,how much hotter can it get,sucking off some guys while your lady cheers u on. Talk about a winn - winn.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hell, I'd go down on Brad Pitt for no Jolie!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
If I had to go down on Brad Pitt to get Jolie...

Tough question...

I really wonder where most guys would come in on this if being honest...

LOL

Valrico FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would be open and willing to get her male friend off any way she wanted.

Way back when in college I had a very similar experience. I was dating a girl that really turned me on. She had this nerdy guy she hung around with but had known all her life. Apparantly he was a virgen and shockingly he liked me. She asked if I would "Help" him and I said I would be only if she was there to direct and break the ice.

We all went out and the evenings conversation turned to sex then she steered it to same sex then we show everyone how accepting we all were on the concept. Shortly thereafter a rousing game of truth or dare lead me to take a dare from her and she said for me to blow her friend. I did and swallowed his cum. Later the guy got her on a dare and he said to let me fuck her. Which I also did. From that point on it's a blur of happieness and orgasms. I'd love to try it again sometime.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Well am with the woman of my dreams and that is some of how bi interest started. I find it interesting that society in general views sex between two women erotic, but taboo between two men. My wife is extremely turned on by male male intereaction. Her fav is watching our fav gentlemen and myself 69... she joins at both ends intermittently. She is amazed how expertly i deepthroat now.. Its sex.. its all in fun so what does it matter. From an attraction point of view I am way more turned on by opposite sex still and always will be.. but sucking a mean dick is fun also..

Frisco TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
hello double welcome to the forums, i agree it is better for you to let you lady know you are at least bi curious, most woman deep down so want to see men to men action but are afraid to say so.it only fair as most woman are bi without anyhassle, shouldn't be that way for men but it is,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Never have been with a man before, but would be lying if I said I had not thought of oral with a male. And the thought does turn me on! And, most certainly....if it would turn on my wifey, that would be even better!! At this point, however, I don't know what she would do or think, but, in the heat of the moment....who knows?!

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sure, but she would like to join me, as I do with her when she is eating pussy, sometimes.. It's just another variation of sex.. and we like to share. It's a turn on for her to see me with another guy, as it is a turn on for me to see her with another gal.... I feel diminished in no way as a male who has a bi side. In fact, I feel more in tune than before. Just try mixing Harley's and bi-ism let alone just doing your normal 9 to 5 bit and knowing where you CAN go with the right cpl.... It's just double your pleasure, double your fun.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sure,why not.

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Male toMale oral sex