Love to please both in a MFM : Swingers Discussion 182524
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesLove to please both in a MFM
TOPIC: Love to please both in a MFM
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
When I have the privilege of being invited to join a couple for an evening of fun, I love to make sure that both get the kind of attention that will curl their toes. I will start with her and spend a great deal of time going down on her, and I love doing the same to him. She always seems to get turned on seeing her partner arching his back and twitching while making sexy noises. I have had couples tell me that some are not so willing to divide the attention like that. What have your experiences been?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We really like a guy who is like that, giving attention to both of us. Of course, his and my principle interest is to ensure that my gal is very well taken care of and happy.

Suggest that you change your profile to read Bi-Curious instead of Straight. Otherwise you will never get many invites from Bi Couples to join them.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I have enjoyed that as well. It is my preference.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Yes. This. Gifting or receiving.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
When I have the privilege of being invited to join a couple for an evening of fun, I love to make sure that both get the kind of attention that will curl their toes. I will start with her and spend a great deal of time going down on her, and I love doing the same to him. She always seems to get turned on seeing her partner arching his back and twitching while making sexy noises. I have had couples tell me that some are not so willing to divide the attention like that. What have your experiences been?

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Love to please both in a MFM