Kinkiest experience : Swingers Discussion 75005
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesKinkiest experience
TOPIC: Kinkiest experience
Created by: nymphos4play The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
oh my!!!! my cuz was over 2night & he got my wife & I soooo horny. While at a 4th of July party he was flirting with my wife all night. By the end of the night the real fireworks came when he slid his big cock into my wifes wet pussy! Lets just say that he squirted his cum so deep inside her that I will be sucking his cum out of her pussy all day tomorrow. She has passed out after her great fucking but i am so HOT just thinking of them...he knows how to bring out the nasty side of my wife. i just wish I could have felt his big cock in my ass...oh well, maybe next time!

Santa Fe NM

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Our kinkiest experiences are the times my wife and I have played with our favorite playmate, who also happens to be my cousin! He has a great cock that my wife and I love to suck. It is such a turn on watching his big cock slide into my wife's wet pussy. The best is when she straddles my face after he has squirted a huge load of cum in her...I love the taste of thier juices mixed together....YUMMY! Who would have known that when we choose him to be the best man at our wedding he would be the best man in more ways than one :) !!!

Santa Fe NM

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My most recent experience was with a couple who are both sub and Bi that I play with. He has wanted to get ass fucked by a guy in front of his GF. So I did the pleasure. And it was. Both of them were so turned on by it! There was another guy there who is straight and watched also. Later I fucked his GF in the ass also so he could watch. Stay tuned for the next exciting adventures>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL..............C&C I hope you see this!

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
Well I've been around much as u say.My kinkiest experience was one wild night of having sex with my husbands best friend .JP fuck me every way but loose,while my oile man watched he had his face right next to my pussy the whole time when Jp came my ole man ate me out ,cum and all.I got very horny by that.

Waldron AR

Username hidden
(1 post)
ok having thought about it, im BACK, lol. im not sure this is the kinkiest but defn kinda kinky. had a woman who tied my to her kitchen chair. legs to legs of chair and arms behind back on chair. pushed chair close to table. gets undressed and the climbs onto kitchen table and lies on her back placin her most intimate area so so close to my face and then proceeds to masterbate right in front of me, defn HOT!!! believe me, once i got out of those damn ropes, it was ONNNNNN!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Ok, guess I'll go first! lol. I think our wildest was the mmf where both guys were totally bi. It is so much more relaxing not worrying about who you rub up on in the puppy pile! lol

Washington PA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
jeez, 47 views and nobody is willing to post!!?? haha, i love this site. and actually, i won't give a probative answer either cause that is a really hard question and i am not quite sure how to define kinkiest. let me think on it ;-)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Kinkiest experience