If Sex is Recreational, is Gender Relevant : Swingers Discussion 45656
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesIf Sex is Recreational, is Gender Relevant
TOPIC: If Sex is Recreational, is Gender Relevant
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here is what seems like the defining idea about sex and gender from a non-mythological standpoint.

If Sex is not intended to produce children, but is enjoyed for pleasure, it is recreational.

If Sex is recreational, for pleasure, and producing children has nothing to do with it, then the genders of the people having sex are irrelevant.

This statement does not say that a preference for sex with a specific gender is not relevant, but the whole idea of Bi Gay Straight has no meaning at all.

Or does it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not have a problem with that. It is HOT to see another man pleasure his cock in someones ass or mouth, be it male or female. Thank god I am female though and have more than one hole that loves to be pleasured!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I think what the deal is, sexual experimentation is frowned upon in this repressive society. It goes back to the puritans blah blah but true. People are left anxious and uncertain about doing anything sexual except the missionary position with a spouse. That is a very simplistic statement of course but it illustrates what's going on.

Many people on this site are looking to begin experimentation. They are nervous about freeing themselves to enjoy sex with their idea of normal partners, anything beyond that seems out of the question.

There are people out there that are independent thinkers and spend time questioning their hang ups in order to rid themselves of the negative feelings toward sex, gender, and freedom to express sex as a beautiful and fun activity. Unfortunately compassionate, and accepting independent thinkers seem to be rare. I do see people responding to you with acceptance so there are some out there.

I would be with you guys in a heartbeat.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I sure wouldn't have a problem with it. I've read Marvio's profile. They both sound and look like a hot couple to me. If one sexual scenario wouldn't work, I'm sure we could find another. I think that they are both attractive and more important is that they seem to have a good attitude.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I love the discussion. The underlying point is simply every relationship is unique regardless of the persons gender. I think that the way things get so arbitrarly catagorized is a waste of time and precious emotional energy.

Bi Gay Straight are all meaningless terms that serve to limit our experience with each other.

Everybody brings to you a piece of the big puzzle. Some of the pieces fit in with what you need now, some won't fit for years. Shutting off relationships before they begin because of a belief that life should only be experienced one way only means you'll end up with big holes in your puzzle.

Think I'm nuts? Don't you carry a piece of every lover with you forever? That is the piece they brought you. Maybe it was a scent, or an expression you have adopted, or something they made you feel or say in a screaming orgasm. The more pieces you fit together, the more it should make sense.

This doesn't mean you need to have sex with everyone you meet or that one person can't bring you many pieces. It just means names can be like rubber, deflecting away the secrets that were meant for you.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Here is what seems like the defining idea about sex and gender from a non-mythological standpoint.

If Sex is not intended to produce children, but is enjoyed for pleasure, it is recreational.

If Sex is recreational, for pleasure, and producing children has nothing to do with it, then the genders of the people having sex are irrelevant.

This statement does not say that a preference for sex with a specific gender is not relevant, but the whole idea of Bi Gay Straight has no meaning at all.

Or does it?

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: If Sex is Recreational, is Gender Relevant