I want to see hubby suck a cock : Swingers Discussion 1595211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesI want to see hubby suck a cock
TOPIC: I want to see hubby suck a cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also want to add that when I have done these mmf funtimes, the wife or Girlfriend gets incredibly turned on....joins in or watches and startes directing the action which is a great turn on for me, too.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I too get turned on by seeing my man sucking a cock or another guy sucking him (and fucking too). We talked about it many times, but the first time we played with another bi guy, it was a fun "all play" time. And then I laid back and watched the two of them play right next to me. I was so wet and had a soaking orgasm. Loved it!

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(28 posts)
id love to fuck your old lady from behind while you lick my balls shaft and her pussy and have you suck my when i pull out

Mission Viejo CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love to see my guy suck a cock. The first time I got him to do it was during an MFM with a guy who had the largest cock I had seen. I was concerned about it being way to big for me. He and my guy gave me oral and foreplay until I came. I started stroking the guys cock and then asked my guy to help me get the guy really hard by sucking his cock. He did, it got very hard, and I got very turned-on. I was so hot that I was able to take the guys big cock with no problem. Now, many times I suggest to the guy with us and my guy that they suck each other's cocks. Seeing them do that is a great turn-on and I love it!

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
My wife loved and still loves to see me suck a cock, The first time I sucked a cock it was great. Turned me on so much because he shot some preseamen in my mouth and it was great. We often talk of different ways to get it started in a mfm settiing. My favorite is to have the other male stand in front of my wife seducing her (taking her clothes off slowly) and I would stand behind him and unzip his pants caress his cock and then slowly begin sucking it until he cums and then she will lay on her back and he will get on his knees licking her pussy and his now drainned cock is hanging there just wanting for another set of lips to make him hard again so he can enter in her pussy. gets us worked up.

Holly MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
TPA used to have a bi Friday about once a month, but they discontinued it. Seems there weren't enough people. We went to their very first one and had a ball, met some nice folks.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Luv watching my hubby suck a good hard cock and sometimes I help him. He also likes to receive anal and that is also very interesting also.

Pomeroy OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
secreatfuntime, I think we went to a bi night at TPA a long while ago. I did not see anything on their web site but if you have facebook you may be able to ask someone. I saw where they connect on their site. Just Google the priviate affair

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(525 posts)
The big deal is society.When clubs will allow bi men to be bi men then we can show my husband here on SLS .How many clubs do you know allow it?

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
we are constantly being contacted by males and couples who want to do the bi scene who claim to be straight. Why not be honest with yourself and others, whats the big deal.

Canyon Lake TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: I want to see hubby suck a cock