I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this : Swingers Discussion 139696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesI want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this
TOPIC: I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this
Created by: yesitsallme2002
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been searching for so long to fulfill this, but I have a heck of a time being both attracted to someone and trusting them enough to make it work. I would be interested in hearing other's experiences.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 367   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kudos janisa!

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
I definitely have had luck with this and have enjoyed it very much. As a result it is my preference to serve as a sex toy for couples and have them both use me sexually. I wish you the same good luck I had in finding a couple that will play with you in this way.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Scroll

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Same to you and we hope you have a great New Year!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Same here. :-)

Merry Christmas

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
*Are you guys bashing birthers????*

Nope...we're non discriminatory/non-denominational bashers...we bash everyone equally!!! :D

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Are you guys bashing birthers????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
Amen Swm! And thank you for some upbeat thoughts!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Damn...I promised myself I wouldn't come back in here...but when ya see a grin ya gotta go with it!!! So Amp...that's pretty good stuff ya got there (420, can I have some) for not having to go far to get it!!! (world is flat) :D

We view such lame attempts to challenge the president as both foolish and proof the the "other side" is so desperate that grasping at straws is all that's left in their arsenal.

We are not Democrat or Republican...we are American and we view the hope/wish for the sitting President to fail as a wish for our country to fail. Those that are still at arguing along party lines don't "get it" any better than the politicians...but for all the "beltway bickering" they know that as long as their partisan political crap keeps us at each others throats we won't be able to work together to throw the lot out!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
uh huh

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 367   End
TOPIC: I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this