I don't understand some Bi couples : Swingers Discussion 205156101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesI don't understand some Bi couples
TOPIC: I don't understand some Bi couples
Created by: funbicouple50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP, You should try to come off a little less jaded in your posts. Your profile could use a little sprucing up.

Cpl, It's a shame we don't live any closer.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
I know this topic is pushing 6 months, but I gotta say that the OP sounds pretty ridiculous.

What is there to understand about bi couples? Other than our sexual preferences, we're just like any other couple or single in this lifestyle. Color me shocked that some bi couples might be dicks or snobby or flakes. That happens all across this lifestyle no matter what genre of swinger you fall under. Are you expecting bi couples to act any differently than every other person on the planet?

So you started a group page. Cool. Did you simply start the group and wait for people to join or did you actually invite people? Between reading your profile and your post in this forum you seem to be very passive in your approach to swinging. As if every bi couple should be lining up at your front door because you also happen to be bi.

You'd also be doing yourselves a huge favor by seeking advice in the better profiles section.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
You will never ever 'understand' bi couples or bi singles until you actually meet them/her/him and get to know them/her/him well enough to decide as a bi couple or bi single whether or not you want to go to bed with them/her/him....

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(240 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: I don't understand some Bi couples