I Knew it! : Swingers Discussion 53375
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesI Knew it!
TOPIC: I Knew it!
Created by: Firedawgash The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't imagine sticking around for that part of the interview process. What do the use to check if women are child molesters?

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(185 posts)
- ALSO, this is the same little gadget that they've dusted off, given a new paint job and trotted out as a "scientific device".

It last saw service, as I recall, as a means to ferret out child molestors. They'd hook up job applicants' cocks to this device and show them dirty pictures of kids. If the poor bastards' cocks even twitched, (for whatever reason) they were pegged as a potential child molestor and didn't make the grade.

It was bullshit then and is bullshit now.

SLO.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Well, if somebody hooked MY dick up to a machine and send a small electric shock thourgh it, I might get a woodie, too! Even if I was watching a fuzzy copy of Yentl!!

The point is this: They don't tell you everything about these studies. Stats and test conditions get bent to fit the desired result. Figures don't lie, liars figure, as they say.

Who actually gives a shit if someone is homophobic? Leave them alone.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
The only problem with the study is that some other expert will come along and figure a way to disprove it. Probably some yo-yo with the same issues of his own. They also ought to get together the group of guys that swear they are straight arrows also, but want to watch their wives with other guys and not be involved. I bet that would show similar results as well.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Sorry I missed that show!!! Sounds like an interesting experiment..... but then we always knew thaaaaaaaat didn't we.....LOL!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: I Knew it!