Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › How do you handle solo bi play
TOPIC: How_do_you_handle_solo_bi_play
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
We enjoy playing together with other couples, bi and straight. Occasionally, though, he has expressed a desire to play alone. He says that he is less inhibited and thinks the other guy is, too, when there is just the two of them in private. I totally trust him, have no qualms along those lines, but I do feel a little left out. How do you other bi couples handle this? A

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
I encourage my hubby to play alone (same sex) and I rarely think twice about it. There has been some times when I feel like I need more attention and I just have some one on one time with another girl :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been fortunate to meet some couples who play separately with the same sex and opposite sex. It went well because it works for them. But it doesn't work for everyone and that's okay by me. I would say that one of the hottest experiences I've had was playing with Mr half of a bi couple 1:1 while the wife was at work and surprising her when she got home! She was very excited and couldn't sit back and watch for too long before jumping in to join the fun!

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We love each other and no jealousy. We're cool with it.

Vilseck Bayern Germany
Username hidden
(11 posts)
My take is whatever works best for a couple. Every couple has a comfort level. As long as you communicate and are comfortable with it then go for it.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I occasionally enjoy getting together with just one of my guy friends for a "boys night". It's a bit of a different dynamic and sometimes it's nice to be able to focus on one other dude than get caught up in a 4some, 6some etc.

Langhorne PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Everybody has their own preferences or limits or whatever. If my b/f wants to get down with another guy that sounds like fun to me! I hope the other guy has a big dick and is a total freak!

Ewing NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My girlfriend introduced me to bisexuality and so the first several times we were together with a man. She was the one who asked if I was interested in just being with a man - and I said yes. So my first time alone with a man was fantastic (she left to go shopping) and it allowed me to explore a man's cock by myself. After that, I was routinely with men by myself and she encouraged it and thought it was great.

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Those who are bi are twice as likely to get lucky........

Ladson SC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We both play alone, him m/m and me f/f. I know he likes when we play together but I respect he likes his alone time with another guy and so long as he plays safe and I know about it then I have no problem. I'm equally upfront with him when I have a "date" with another woman and that created the trust we needed to play apart. I'm sure there are things he feels more comfortable doing one on one with someone than in a group situation and I'm Ok with that.

Username hidden
(22 posts)
I like the idea of sharing stories after the fact it would be a good way to share the experience. I was kind of thinking there should be another thread "gay , straight, or bi, your thoughts and comments"

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: How do you handle solo bi play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.