How do you handle solo bi play : Swingers Discussion 122841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHow do you handle solo bi play
TOPIC: How do you handle solo bi play
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
We enjoy playing together with other couples, bi and straight. Occasionally, though, he has expressed a desire to play alone. He says that he is less inhibited and thinks the other guy is, too, when there is just the two of them in private. I totally trust him, have no qualms along those lines, but I do feel a little left out. How do you other bi couples handle this? A

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the idea of sharing stories after the fact it would be a good way to share the experience. I was kind of thinking there should be another thread "gay , straight, or bi, your thoughts and comments"

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Actions aren't bi or gay, people are. If you are bi, you're bi in a twosome, threesome, or foursome. And if you're gay, likewise. What you do is not bi or gay. It is what you do. Bi or gay is what you are. Sucking a cock is not bi, gay, or hetero. All three sexualities engage in it.

Those who worry about whether an act is gay or not are worried about their own sexual identity, and not really about the act.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I would suggest that basically Everyone has the "ability" to enjoy both genders sexually but relatively few choose to do so or few admit to doing so. After that we get into the age old argument about what's gay and what is bi and what is str8. But we all know where those opinions always go in a thread and I say let's not go there and instead give our input to the lady who started this thread and her question about of how to deal with feeling left out when hubby plays w/o her. To which I reply ....find a way to be involved somehow even if it's listening to the stories after the fact (;)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Pretty Simple..."Bi" is the ability to enjoy both genders sexually. Doesn't matter if your alone or with a group.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I & R, I don't disagree with the general application of Bi being ones "status" as you put it. I'm voicing my opinion that if during a given "play session" there isn't both sexes participating in some manner or form it isn't "Bi" play. One's "status" remains ones status. At any rate I support peoples enjoyment and let the "labels" fall where they may. I took the lady's question to mean she was feeling some concern about her hubby playing solo and what that meant. Maybe I mis-read her concern?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Not so fast...bi play rolling solo in a situation or in a group of more that two is of the same essence of playing altogether. Meaning meant, that bi play does not preclude to whether or not a member of the opposite sex is involved or just watching from the sidelines...it's referring to ones sexual status. That's all.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I'm sure my opinion will not be well received but IMHO it's only Bi play if there are both sexes playing/watching in a 3some or moresome. If it's 2 of the same sex only it's not bi play

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
The left out part is the hard part, she has told me several times why don't you and john play together, but I don not see me saying I am going out to fuck john see you in a few hours. its no problem if she is busy doing something, then she is fine with me having something to do :)-

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We also play alone with the same sex. We will only play as a couple if a member of the opposite sex is involved but we each have same sex friends that we get together with on occasion. Samantha loves to be able to take her time with a women without a cock in the way. I have a couple of friends that I get together with on a Saturday afternoon to jack off together and suck each other as well.

Iola WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We both play bi on the side and love it. I am fortunate enough to have a best friend that is my bi gf too. We enjoy our alone time together and she is always there when hubby travels. There is nothing more fun than a day shopping together then coming home to a hot bath together followed bi a naked evening in eachothres arms. I hope my husband can find a bi friend of his own soon.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: How do you handle solo bi play