How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL : Swingers Discussion 853551021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHow bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL
TOPIC: How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG SOM!!!! I can't believe it took me two days to see this...

OF COURSE YOU QUALIFY!!!! YOU ARE HAWT BABY!!

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
being a girlie that isn't 'that bi' .... i would hands down take the sexy hot nasty guy. Dirty sex and go home :D..don't need to talk !!

To be with another girlie...she's gotta be smoke'n or i just can't get into it.

sass

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
The question is not easy to answer, as it has various qualifications in my mind. For instance, I'd take a nasty, beautiful woman over a nice person of the same sex, unless that nice person has a real nasty/beautiful looking cock, larger and thicker than mine (as this is usually more difficult to find than a beautiful woman, as any woman who is intrigued and allured about sex with me is a beautiful woman in my eyes)

In truth, I like an alternative that offers me something between nice and nasty in either sex: Nice is the woman my Mom wanted me to marry. No thanks. Nasty is not something I like; it seems too close to crass.

Yes, I understand nasty does not literally mean nasty in erotic language. but I wish there was some other word for what nasty means in erotic language than the word nasty. "Nasty" sex has a compelling beauty to me, so I don't like calling it nasty. Similarly, I love being in a horny mood, but I dislike the term "horny"; I hear it and I picture a horned frog or something itchy. I much prefer to say I am ripe or swelling and cresting.

To be more explicit, in a play situation with another couple, I like the nastiness of a woman who wants cum shot all over her, preferably from two cocks at the same time, or with each guy jerking off the other on her in succession, and not minding it at all if some of the cum gets in her face or hair, however much I love to see it on bosoms and belly. But such a woman is beautiful in my eyes, not nasty.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
It would depend on the circumstances. If met in a group room with 15 naked couples... I'd take the nasty because I doubt we would do much talking so I wouldn't be aware of him being nasty. If we met in a vanilla situation where we are suppose talk and get to know each other first... then I'd take the "nice". So it's definitely a depends question.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Hobson's choice.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(59 posts)
depends on your definition of "nasty" :)

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
It's all about the personality... I'd go with the Nice person. Can't see spending enough time with a nasty person of either gender to get that far...

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
neither, I'll go home and jerk off. Might be the nicest guy in the world but I'm not havign sex with him.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL