How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL : Swingers Discussion 853551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHow bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL
TOPIC: How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i pick sports center and a beer.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I would go with the nice person. I have had my share of being with a "nasty" person to go through that again

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
we have to agree with swingkids, and wish we were closer to them to see if we are nice people.

Tyrone PA

Username hidden
(144 posts)
since we are both bi we would choose the nice person. Never ever pick the nasty person. we can go home and play with each other so why be uncomfortable.

Fort Collins CO

Username hidden
(192 posts)
I'd leave the party.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We prefer honest profiles, those that lie and we find out are gone for good to us!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
then why aren't listed as bi?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I prefer women and do not look at the men. But my wife told me that one of her fantasies was for her to watch me suck a cock. Well, one night I did it and enjoyed it. Have done it a few more times since but only if my wife is there to watch.

Medford MA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
That's easy. For me - Have sex with the hot, but nasty gal, and then go out for cocktails with your buddy and make fun of her! But, my wide disagrees. She'd do the nice one of the same sex....

Newton NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
How Bi am I? Judge for yourself. I've just posted a story in SexyStories about how I lost my virginity in a threesome with a bi-couple called "Screwball: A Virgin, a Threesome, and a Reconciliation." Here's an excerpt:

"Rowena told us to remove our last bit of clothes. They both looked at me. They wanted me to go first. I loved it. I felt highly sexual. I could feel their eyes on me....their desire to see my big cock. I did my own little striptease. I slipped my underpants off slowly. My cock popped out. I thrust my body up off the floor, flaunting my cock. They kept checking it out, and I was showing it off at every angle, posing my erection for their view like some bodybuilder his muscles. They were all smiles. It was strange. I felt like a teenage boy and a man at the same time. The teenage boy in me was showing my cock off. The man in me was the guy looking at a naked woman who would give him a fuck for the first time in his life. Ben then got naked. I looked at his cock. Oh my god, it felt so good, so natural: two cocks in exultation... and mine was bigger. I stared at his cock in joy, not guilt. It was as if Rowena had us all ready to dance around the maypole. I embraced my Swedish ancestry. It felt to me like we were having some midsummer pagan fertility rite--a celebration of cocks and cunt. Ben began stroking his cock. I did the same. We each showed off. We each stared. Both of us were exhibitionists and voyeurs. What fun! I had never felt more free in my life." ....

"You know, Kate," I responded, "it was fun to play with his cock and suck it. It was very easy. I had been playing with my own cock for years. I knew what to do. I took him slowly, gently, caressing his balls as I licked and tongued him, gripping him ever more firmly as I apple-bobbed my head up and down on his cock, stopping every once and while to do the ice cream cone slurping swirl. I kept glancing at Rowena as I did this to Ben. She was taking herself with a small vibrator. Jesus Christ, did I ever feel lucky. I kept thinking no one who knew me would ever believe what I was doing. I had trouble believing it.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL