How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL : Swingers Discussion 85355101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHow bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL
TOPIC: How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL
Created by: billnsuzie The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mostly.... it depends on the mood

Reno NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I am attracted to the person first, then notice the gender. My husband and I are frequently attracted to the same women. We usually tease each other with an "mmmmm, you like her, don't you, well so do you. yeah I do too."

Sexy and attractive is sexy and attractive, female or male. Attitude is usually WAY more important to us than size and height.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
i would go for the nice one of the same sex. that is what being bi is about. You do not have to be worry about having sex with the same sex

Stockton NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Damn..Wild is actually bi. amazing on a swing site. ;)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
6 of one....a half a dozen of the other.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I am actually totally bi. I judge people by WHO they are first. Then I look at their genitals (with a flash light) ;)

The nice one of course.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am straight so I would not have sex with the female. But if the guy is an asshole I wouldn't have sex with him either.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
There is just somrthing i can not get over, Is 1 on 1 guy sex, feels dirty. if with couple i can suck cock all night and do more with a woman presant. 1 on 1 uis just a no no for me don't know why i feel that way. i think i could be just fine in a group 4 to 6 guys only. just cant do 1 on 1 so how bi i'm i ?

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
The nice person. I have often told hubby that if anything happened to him, I would be with a girl for my next relationship. Of course, she would have to not mind me wanting dick every once in a while. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I'd pick the nice person, everytime. Seems there are several people posting to this thread though, who aren't bi or they're flip-flopping and can't make up their minds. What they're bi if the opposite partner is really attractive and they'll "do bi" to get to the partner? PLEASE!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: How bi are you Forget the scale, choose one answer LOL