How Bi-Sexual do you consider yourself : Swingers Discussion 82854
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHow Bi-Sexual do you consider yourself
TOPIC: How Bi-Sexual do you consider yourself
Created by: playtimefori
Original Starting post for this thread:
How Bi-Sexual do you consider yourself? For instance my wife considers herself pretty much equally attracted to both sexes, evenly bisexual. I on the other hand consider myself somewhat less bisexual. I'm somewheres around 60-40-mostly attracted to women, but with the occasional indulgence into the same sex.

In my case I could perform oral sex on a man, or receive oral sex, but have no desire to kiss a man, and find the idea pretty repulsive actually. (I know weird right?) But we figure everyone has their own tastes and limits.

What are some of yours?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bicou: I agree, but I know that I am picky, in both men and women, but still consider myself only bi curious until that day may come.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
For me, I am one of the "bi picky" females and haven't really had great experiences (yet, still hope) with other bi curious or bi females. Seems like everyone is bi curious (with the exception of straight women of course), but their "bi-ness" is only receiving from another woman, kissing, touching, etc. I have yet to experience a full bi woman so I would consider myself still bi-curiously picky (the picky is me being attracted to the other woman and she being attracted likewise to me).

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
from the other half (female side)

I consider myself completely bisexual, I like men and women equally. However this does not mean that I can compare being with a woman and man because it is like comparing apples to oranges.

Dixon CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
As for myself (male half), I am what I call a real bisexual. Meaning that I enjoy being with a man just as much as a woman. I believe that sexuality is sort of on a bell shaped curve. On one end you have completely strait people on the other end completely gay. Everyone else falls in the middle. If you're in the dead center you're a real bisexual. By the way, having anal sex or not having anal sex doesn't mean you're bi. There are those that just don't like it. Same as oral sex, kissing etc... Being bisexual is far more then what you're willing to do in bed with someone of the same sex....

Dixon CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Judging from all the "straight" men that proposition bi guys, post on the bi forums, or hang out in the bi chat room, there are more bi men out there on SLS than like to admit. Akron is right, people should be honest on their profiles.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
we are both bi. she more bi than I. she dated a woman three years. when we swing she is swinging mainly to be with women. I like all kinds of sex oral, anal, dp. I like mfmf, mf, mm, fmf. and the best bi exp. was mmm. one in the ass one in the mouth. as far as kissing goes, I'm not really into it when I start. In the heat of the momemt I have kissed men. If he has a mustache he will get no kiss. If he is femme I can kiss. funny thing is if he is a sexy cross dresser I can really get into kissing

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
I would love to stroke a nice cock and 69 oral. Not into kissing or anal with a man. I 'LL fuck your wife any way you want me to, but thats as far as i go with another guy. Not into hairy or macho either. I GUESS that bi-curious is as far as I go

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Back to the original question. With men its strictly a sexual thing. My men friends are usually just freinds and not sexual partners. With women i form relationships that are sexual and otherwise.

Hartland WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We haven't had much chance with meeting bi-couples. The mood has to be right. Right now the wife is very Bi and I am only curious as having never encountered the situation in these parts of the Country.

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
As with most guys here, I am not into the kissy huggy stuff with other guys. But put a tube steak in front of me and I will gobble it down. Wish SLS had more of a scale of bi-ness rather than just the 3 choices.

Waverly NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: How Bi-Sexual do you consider yourself