Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be : Swingers Discussion 1866621023
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHaving a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be
TOPIC: Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   23 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jackson, weren't you on here a few months ago as single guy talking about how big your cock is ?

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
"Well now I am getting turned down, told I am never going to put that in her vagina. Or a mate will tell me,she does not do well hung men. Sometimes envy issues cause problems."

For the love of peanut butter all men on SLS, especially single guys have HUGE penises ...what's the BIG deal ?

Based on the number of emails we get from single men (no offense intend you the polite gentlemen) they all suffer the same issue....no one wants their HUGE Cock!

I say throw a HUGE penis party, ya'll can get together, pass out rulers for take home treats, take measurements and do each other . By golly you can even crown one the "biggest Dick " in the group . ( sorry I couldn't resist.)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Given the below listed concerns, you have to ask yourself what would darwin do.

Waukesha WI

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don't drink Akron. I really do not have an answer as why I picked here. I imagine I thought that people who had experience with bisexuality would be a little less sarcastic and jaded. (shrug) I had not thought my subject matter was incorrect in the forums or inappropriate. It won't be a problem again. Sorry.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
I was mystified about the OP also, why would a straight couple post in a Bi-couples forum that no one wants to play with them ? posting this in the Straight couples, swingers Advice or even Jokes and funnies would have been more appropriate .

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Well that was ummmm most informative lol...thanks

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Just wanted to state have only been swinging for 3 months roughly. I was told and shown I am above average in penis size. Well now I am getting turned down, told I am never going to put that in her vagina. Or a mate will tell me,she does not do well hung men. Sometimes envy issues cause problems. One man didnt stop watching his girl and I. When we got done he hadnt got it up, I had told the girls to get him hard and help him have fun. He never recovered. The guy NEVER got an erection. Man I was bummed. I wanted that ffm. I learned to get mine. If someone isnt able to perform I am calling it next time. Its just not as easy as most people think. Thats all. I mean what do I have to do to know what it feels like to be deep throated. I get so bummed. lol I'll make it though. My girl never says no to a little roll in the hay. And she can take it all. Wow I love her.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   23 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be