Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be : Swingers Discussion 1866621011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHaving a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be
TOPIC: Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a little late on this thread but I want to put in my opinion, I make it known that it is mine and mine alone. I have been having sex since I was 16 voluntarily, that was 1973. So I have been around the block. Men are born with what they are born with, they cannot augment it in any way. I wish people would accept men as they are not just on looks or length. I am older and so much smarter now. Those that say they are attractive or hung tend to be conceited, in my opinion. I have met nice looking men but have turned down play because of their egos. I have not played with many over 6 inches but I would not turn it down if they are a kewl person. It is the person that is the bottom line for me EVERYTIME...dj

Longview TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have had the same experience my friend..

My drummer and I scored these two gals after a gig in Susanville ca last summer and it was the first time we had done so in the same room.. he never got it up...

Reno NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hey Jackson.

There’s nothing at all wrong with your raising this issue here. I’d like to experience your problem for a few days - just to verify. :)

And all you guys who list yourselves as straight – you’re welcome here too – whatever you are.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
Well for the record , just in case there is any question...Mr Sav is Straight, completely straight . I read ALL the boards and comment in many of them that many would suggest (or insist) I am not allowed to have an opinion in or qualitified to give said opinion. I am a reader, I read everything > I beleive it is important to learn and understand things, even those in which I do not participate. The fact the Main heading is Bi couples, Single male or single females or whatever doesn't mean I am going to avoid it, nor does it mean if I have an opinion, smart ass comment or something relevant to add that I will refrain. And well I confess in this case I just couldn't resist commenting ...temptation is an evil monkey lol. FUN, I'm so sorry you followed me here accidently ............but I couldn't imagine anyone truly questioning your sexuality and if they did it would be some "wishful thinkers " lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
It looks like you've accidentally stumbled in here again Fun.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Lol, my venture in here is all Mrs. Sav's fault. One of her longer posts in another thread didn't display entirely on my iPhone, which doesn't allow me to scroll down, so the only way to read it all was to click on her posting history (which does display the whole post without need of scrolling). Then I accidentally clicked on her post in this thread instead of the other one, and poof, here I am.

Thanks a lot, Mrs. Sav (and Steve Jobs). Interesting comments in here, though. Also, I suspect, heavy drinking.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
says the guy with his 3rd post in this very thread :)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
Who is Gratz?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Gratz , your level maturity just dropped way below mine. Nice. Just for the record. I told my girl not to post that response. I know that none of this really matters. I was hoping to simply identify with another male and talk about how to handle ourselves when swinging.I hope the weekend was good for you.

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I knew there was a reason not to venture into this part of the forest . . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be