Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be : Swingers Discussion 186662
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesHaving a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be
TOPIC: Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be
Created by: jackson3139
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wanted to state have only been swinging for 3 months roughly. I was told and shown I am above average in penis size. Well now I am getting turned down, told I am never going to put that in her vagina. Or a mate will tell me,she does not do well hung men. Sometimes envy issues cause problems. One man didnt stop watching his girl and I. When we got done he hadnt got it up, I had told the girls to get him hard and help him have fun. He never recovered. The guy NEVER got an erection. Man I was bummed. I wanted that ffm. I learned to get mine. If someone isnt able to perform I am calling it next time. Its just not as easy as most people think. Thats all. I mean what do I have to do to know what it feels like to be deep throated. I get so bummed. lol I'll make it though. My girl never says no to a little roll in the hay. And she can take it all. Wow I love her.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not the enormous size of my cock that is making other women run away like hell, It's my face that is :(

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Picture a toothpast tube hooked to a vacume pump! ;>}

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(468 posts)
Bill, Didn't you know you're supposed to suck, not bite? :-D Or was it like a tootsie roll pop and you had to see how many licks it would take to get to the creamy center?

Sorry, my quirky humor is at full blast today...

Plano TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'm an average guy, and I fall in where ever I can ;)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
I had a big dick! It wasn't mine so I had to give it back. That was ok though cause it was not as big when I returned it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(468 posts)
Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Quick question. If big cock=bad and needle=great, where the hell do us average guys fall in? Or are fucked? ... Wait, that's the point of this site isn't it?

Plano TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
This is most fuckingly entertaining! Key word "cracked"

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Now that I've read this thread, my life is complete. I've spent my entire life hung like a horse (fly), hung like a hamster--hung like a hang-nail, and now it's all clear to me! Big cock=Bad? ROFL Wow, my self-esteem just shot through the roof! ;)

Cantonment FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
why arent any of these near bi us? she may not like larger sizes than me at 8.5 , but i enjoy long as slow to start with and know how to use it...

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I have the same problem, bring out my strap on and guys are intimidated. As for big dicks, I can take em ride em and in some cases deep throat them,,, all mood and moment. If you can get me in the mood I will make it one helluva moment!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be