Guys First Time Recieving Anal : Swingers Discussion 1734081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesGuys First Time Recieving Anal
TOPIC: Guys First Time Recieving Anal
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
so rocked.hell, now she is dying to see me fucked by a bunch of biguys

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I love anal and enjoy it all the time. i met several cpls ant the wife pounded us both with her strapon. i was in a 69 hubby on top and she did him. while that was going on i thought her hubby was peeing in my mouth but it was his precum, gawd i loved it. and want more. Love to meet locals n more groups in my area.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
My first time was with my gal and her strap-on. I had been trying to get her to try anal and she said, "If it feels so good, how about me using my new strap-on on you?" What could I say but, "Of course, Honey." So I did; she did; she worked slow and used plenty of lube; soon she had it in me and I was asking her to pound my ass; I loved it; and she got a power trip from it. The first time I had a guy's cock in my ass she did me first and then he did me, but his cock was small compared to the strap-on she used. Then, we were with a guy who had a very large cock, bigger than the strap-on. After he and I each had sex with her, she asked me if I would like to try him. I said yes and she lubed, loosened me up, and guided his condom covered cock in me. It was a very nice, filling feeling and I came spontaneously about the same time he did. After a break, he sucked me until I was hard and I did him. That was a great MFM!

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
My g/f had been fucking me with a strap on for close to 2 years before we finally decided it was time for me to get it from another guy. Now during the 2 years of toy and strap on play, it was always a little difficult getting started. Toys are very hard, very stiff and if not angled the right way, very painful. And as much as I loved having my g/f strap it on and fuck me, I usually hated the first couple of minutes. So when we finally had another guy in bed with us I was fearing the worst, especially since he was a little thicker than our strap on. I literally closed my eyes and clenched my teeth when I felt his tip touch my ass. But much to my chagrin, it went in much easier than any strap on or toy that we had played with. A penis even when "rock hard" isn't really rock hard. It still has a little flexibility and softness to it, unlike most toys. And once he got it in, he was able to start fucking me right away. In a word, it was AWESOME. Better than any toy on the market.

My g/f helped but not in the kind, gentle way you might expect. She wasn't caring or helping to ease me through it. She just kept shouting "Fuck him! Fuck him!" I think she got off watching me get fucked just as much as I did.

As for feeling the guy cum....yes, I felt it.....in my throat. I just can't see wasting a perfectly good load of cum by shooting it into a condom. My g/f tells me that she can feel it when I cum in her ass and I have to admit that it's something that I fantasize about but we would have to know a guy very well and build up a lot of trust in him to let him go bareback in me.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I found the easy way for me to take it is by sucking a cock or eating pussy really help me to take it

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
For me it was great, as it was for the hubby and wife who 'had their way with me'. <smile>

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
good thing you're only "curious".LOL

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
there is nothing like the real thing

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Male half here. My first time was with an interracial couple that I met through a swingers ad. He was black and very well endowed at around 10". She and I took turns worshiping his magnificent cock and big low hanging balls. We got so hot and she wanted to see him fuck me. They really took their time getting me ready and lubed. His cock inside me was pure unadulterated pleasure. I'll never forget the feeling off that hot cock sliding in me for the first time. He knew how to work my ass very slowly and sensuously. I was eating her pussy while he was fucking me from behind doggy style. This got both of them really excited. Eventually I was taking his whole cock in my ass and he fucked me until I had an anal orgasm. When I came they both were so turned on that they came with me. We than took turns all night long on each other. My cock came 5 times and I had a few anal orgasms that night. A totally mind blowing experience.

Ambler PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
first time was great, I couldn't wait for the next time. second time was a night mare. the guy didn't take his time and he hurt my ass bad. I learned going slow and lots of lube to get started is important. It may hurt a little going in, but once it is in it feels so good. Wife loves helping to guide it in. and the real thing feels so much better than any toy I have found. Only trusted one guy enough to let him finish in me and that was a mind blowing feeling. To bad we have to be so careful but it is a fact of life and don't fore see it happening again anytime soon.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Guys First Time Recieving Anal