Getting hubby started !! : Swingers Discussion 129756
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesGetting hubby started !!
TOPIC: Getting hubby started !!
Created by: CAEuroDuo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweetbiandbi, thank you for a deliciously wonderful profile. It is SO refreshing to find an articulate, and humorous profile instead of the more typical one liners.

I (the male) must heartily agree with part of your comments. If it wasn't for the unconditional support of my wife, I may never have truly cum out from the other side. I have always supported her in her bi endeavors. As has been mentioned here numerous times, how many guys don't enjoy seeing 2 women together? It's really a shame that the other side isn't championed the same way. With the proper support, however, she has encouraged me to explore the many avenues of swinging, both to her enjoyment, and certainly mine. I stated in another posting that my bi play is primarily restricted to couples play, and that I don't seek out individual MM play, or MMF, her encouragement has led to some great times. When we do play, we primarily look for bi couples, although not as elusive as the single bi female, they still rank high on the "unicorn scale" !!

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
The secret for me (it was my idea) is making certain that he knows it's turning ME on. Be very communicative, very supportive and re-ass-suring! Once he found out it was exciting me, and that it really was okay, he was off and running. Guys have it rough - so many conflicting signals - but with a little love and encouragement you can have your own personal cock slut. Works good for us because I can't handle really large penises, but HE CAN!!

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
In this life style it could mean anything, you who have to ask each couple that has it in their profile, i bet you would get more than 10 different ideas as to what it means.

that would be a good question for a new forum thread.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
Hi All,

This thread got me wondering. When a profile state's that the (straight) male is 'open minded', does that sometimes mean that he's bi or bi-curious?

Curious George

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
Hello there. Being a single bi man, I am finding it difficult to meet bi couples. I happen to live very close to you, in Castaic, and if you are interested in trying out the bi MMF, maybe we can chat and see if the 3 of us are compatible. I love to suck cock, and I do swallow! Let's talk.

Castaic CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Getting started,,,,no problem,,,getting him to stop, now thats another story!!! LOL

Hubert NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Good luck it's a FUN lifestyle

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Basically, the last two post covered it all. Enjoy!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
You might want to start by listing him as bi or bi-curious. Lots of "straight" people will contact you. Most guys are too fearful about postiing themselves as bi. Good luck :)

Tarpon Springs FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
think hardest part is finding a bi couple that both can be attracted to and comfortable with.

Perkinston MS
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Getting hubby started !!