Games for BI couples to play : Swingers Discussion 228604
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesGames for BI couples to play
TOPIC: Games for BI couples to play
Created by: mnmapabear
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have seen and played some board games for couples, but wanted to know if their were any for 2 or more BI couples to play. Did a little looking on the net, did not see anything. Or anybody have any ideas of some that we can make up.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dirty Jenga. Buy a Jenga game and put your own ideas on the blocks. We have our on version and know others that have their own as well (great ice breaker too!) Ours is mixed as a drinking/sex game.

Raymond NH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Lovers Ecstasy sounds like Onyx. I did not have any issue with site with my virus scan software but I am using an old laptop as I bring it to friends houses to play.

Palmer MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
my virus scan say Symtoys is not a safe site

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
We like playing a computer game called Lovers Ecstasy. You can go from mild to wild, str8 to bi, clothed to naked, and so on. It's sort of like Monopoly in that you buy spaces you land on ... And then when someone lands on it then it is "pay or play." The computers lets the offender know what clothes come off and what play is to be done between the offender and the space owner ... And the play is timed with computer chiming when that play time is up. It's fun and gets more involved as the game goes on. We have never "finished" a game yet!

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Try the computer game Onyx at symtoys dot com

Palmer MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Turn out the lights and guess "Whose mouth is that?"

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Actually just found this site today: worldsgreatestpartygame "dot com"

It's "adult" madlibs and they have a GLBT version that might be more suitable for the bi crowd...

Or you could go with the childhood favorite-- spin the bottle, which can still be fun as adults.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
First thing that came to mind was Twister, and you can add oil to make it a bit more challenging.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have seen and played some board games for couples, but wanted to know if their were any for 2 or more BI couples to play. Did a little looking on the net, did not see anything. Or anybody have any ideas of some that we can make up.

Thanks

Council Bluffs IA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Games for BI couples to play