For the Straight Guys : Swingers Discussion 63799
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesFor the Straight Guys
TOPIC: For the Straight Guys
Created by: Poohba
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want to ask the straight guys hanging out here a question: What is it that "bothers" you about bisexual men? I ask because I was on another site, looking at some groups, and while bisexual women were universally invited, bi guys were pretty much told to stay far away.

It made me wonder if straight guys think that "bi" means "gay."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shared:

Wonderful post! We could not say it better ...

"Be true to yourself, dig deep, know who you are, not what people want you to be, no wonder so many people are so misserable. I'm one of the most honest, carefree, luckyest guys in the world, my women loves me for who I am. "

This is exactly who we are and the way we feel as a couple ... happy, carefree, the luckiest people in the world. Only if we lived closer to you two ... lol

We feel sorry for the miserable people and also sorry for those deceived by dishonest profiles.

Peggy and Kevin

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
More than half of the men who have contacted me on this site are listed as straight in their profile. The majority of them were married, looking to play without their wife.

Many of those "straight" men in the couples you are playing with are either looking for, or having, male to male sex. They are just not telling you, their wife, or anyone else.

I have no problem with people not wanting to play with bi men.Just keep in mind that you might be, without your knowing it.

At least those of us listing as bi have the decency and respect to let you know who we are, and allow you to make your choice. If you don't want anything to do with bi guys, and you knew how many "straight" men were out there looking for cock, you'd probably leave the lifestyle all together...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
30 seconds after posting i was a Bi-Curious male i had an invite from a "STRAIGHT" guy asking if i wanted to "mutually preform oral" lol I am sure all of you have had "straight" couples who have inquired. my experience with couples is that i just ask the limits and if they say "let just see what happens" that means suck my dick please

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I've heard that there was a pole stating: "99% of the results of a pole are made up on the spot to benefit the presenters position". Gee, come to think of it, I wonder who took that pole.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Oh, don't be peeved - just having some intelligent debate here and everyone's entitled to their opinion, right? Everyone's not into everything - that would be too easy and quite boring, I'd think. You can compare the insecurity felt the first time you full swap with another couple with the angst a straight man might feel knowing another man wants to suck his dick; but you get over the insecurity of a full swap - or you minimize your activity to anything less than full swap or get out of the lifestyle.

Kinda hard to get over the angst of knowing a guy might want to suck your dick if you never do anything to work through it, which is probably one reason why straight guys don't want bi guys anywhere near them. But this is the opinion of a bi guy...

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
That's the way me and Linda look at being bi - we both love sex too much to rule out all the possible pleasures, like nice, mind-numbing oral sex with the same sex as well as the opposite sex. Granted, it might be limiting in the face of all the other bi stuff you can do - but it's what makes us happy as individuals. Some people will say, "Yeah, well, I tried it once and it wasn't my cup of tea" and that's okay, although I personally feel you should try something more than once if only to have something to compare against.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
My daughters mother was bi when I met her, and she was the first bi woman I knew. When she told me she was bi I asked her why. Her answer was, "I love sex entirely too much to categorically rule out half the worlds population".

Mike Post deleted & reposted to correct a typo

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
TripleThreat, they go nuts because they're in denial. I find it a little funny; one straight guy would trust another man to make love to his woman, which is a major stretch of thinking for most men - but will wig out if he comes the center of the other man's attention.

People who consider themselves open-minded often go into denial when faced with a situation that shows they're not as open-minded as they thought. The first time I saw another man take my ex and do things to her that only I had done before, I had one of those moment - maybe I wasn't as open-minded as I thought I was. Turned out that I was but it was a major shock to my sensibilities.

Maybe some straight guys worry about "being made gay?" Or, maybe they're afraid they'd like it, shattering their carefully honed view of life and sex?

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I have always been a feisty lil wench lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Well said, love_shack! Thanks for your input.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: For the Straight Guys