First Bi experience! What to expect What limits to set : Swingers Discussion 92180
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesFirst Bi experience! What to expect What limits to set
TOPIC: First Bi experience! What to expect What limits to set
Created by: alikes756
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are very new to the lifestyle. Our fantasies are about exploring same sex experiences with couples, where all 4 are involved. We talk about our limits but as the fantasy continues it gets really intense. What type of limits should be set on the first bi experience so not to overwhelm or scare us off from this? any advice would be greatly appreciated! Any Colorado couples willing to teach us, send us an e-mail.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Once you decide you want to play bi, the major decision seems to be whether you want to limit the bi activity to oral or you want to try sliding into a guy's ass. Oral is a whole lot less risky in two important areas. First, to many it's less intimidating than anal. It's a good way to start and get a "feel" for cock. Sorry, couldn't resist the word play. Kinda like cock play, can't resist it.

The second risk is STD's, where oral sex is a whole lot less risky than anal. I so enjoy feeling a cock in my mouth, especially when sharing it with my love J. And I love the energy/taste of a man (or woman!) cumming in my mouth. While I've not yet fucked another man in the ass or had one slip into me, I do love anal sex with J and she loves it in her ass. She has played with me with her strap on, so I know it would be delicious to both fuck and get fucked by a man. Will it actually happen? Who knows...?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We had our first experience, both in the lifestyle and bi. it was even better than we could have imagined. The limits went out the window and we just did what felt good, great, and fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are looking forward to meeting with our new friends again!! Also wanting to have new experiences that were as much fun as our first!

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
its the mrs. thank you to everyone for your replies. In the letters we start at different levels and just move on from there. I have to tell you it was very erotic sharing them and I read them aloud to him while he was going down on me. It was very HOT to say the least. I thought in his letter he kinda left the other woman out a couple times, I was reading it and thought where did she go? ha ha and then oh there you are. LOL. We share everything, we dont block email or passwords I have done some "snooping" in email myself in the past. :) we love this and have met some great people (some creeps too) but plan to pursue these fantasies further.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
P.S. Although I did the post, we are both new to this and share everything, my wife has the same questions about being with another female.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Thank you both! To answer some of what was brought up; I asked my wife about her fantasies, her response was "I don't have fantasies, I'm not a pervert like you!" I called bullshit, and she said I couldn't handle it. we did a little Q&A back and forth and got on the subject of threesome. as she was describing the fantisied interaction(s), it was like I had talked in my wet dreams. LOL My wife was describing my fantasy EXACTLY. we have talked at length about our fears, wants, desires, fantasies ever since. it has opened up the lines of communication between us on every level. we now write each other fantasy letters, it has made are already incredible sex life even better. we have discussed (everything) in detail! how do you fell? she found this sight, we spent the entire Thanksgiving weekend reading the forums to each other and discussing them. we want to share and see if we like it and just have fun. We aren't bothered by any homophobic fears, We know neither of us are (gay). We hope to read more replies, we want to be as prepared as possible in our minds. we feel as long as we do every thing together we will find mutual enjoyment. thanks again and keep them cumming! LOL

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
You raided his Pc? One more reason I'm glad I have my PC password protected.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
what about for the for your husband? was it better than the fantasy for him also?

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
My wife and I are very new to the lifestyle. Our fantasies are about exploring same sex experiences with couples, where all 4 are involved. We talk about our limits but as the fantasy continues it gets really intense. What type of limits should be set on the first bi experience so not to overwhelm or scare us off from this? any advice would be greatly appreciated! Any Colorado couples willing to teach us, send us an e-mail.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: First Bi experience! What to expect What limits to set