Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Fake Bi Couples
TOPIC: Fake Bi Couples
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
i have been talking to a guy here who is listed as a bi couple.But when i get to chat with him he tells me his wife doesnt play or even knows that he plays.what a blow that us for me.just wondering if anyone else seen that problem before.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think that's bordering on generous of you Rickaz, but absolutely correct....nuff said!

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Lots and lots of these posers. Why I don't understand eventually the real story comes out. I think these guys are mostly just surfers who never really meet with anyone. Sad, understandable but frustrating.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Oh LORD, the stories I can tell you......

My wife and I started a "bi-male-friendly" swing club over two years ago, based in the Fox Valley. Not only have I had to turn away over 100 single guys, who created profiles as couples in order to try and access the swing community, I even had one guy go so far as to show up at a party alone, saying his wife became ill at the last moment and couldn't attend.

I get embarrassed to be a man, several times every week, by the creepy horny BS that guys throw out at me, looking to join our group. I hate that I have to waste so much time talking/chatting/emailing with guys who are supposedly 1/2 of a couple, only to eventually dig down far enough to learn they are not who they say they are.

And another big issue for us, is most of those guys aren't even bisexual! I guess they assume they have a better chance of eventually earning entrance to parties and events as a single, if they pursue bi-clubs. The funny part is, if I have a gut feeling they are fakers, it's actually easier to find them out by asking about their bi-experiences, than demanding they let me call them, with both husband/wife on the phone (although I DID have one guy do a phone-screening call, I think he had his little sister on the phone with him!). If you corner them to talk about the first time they sucked a cock, or how are they with receiving anal, or "how are you with kissing another man?" Well the emails usually go dead, right there.

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I have encountered this many times in the chat rooms, guys with couple profiles including pictures of their wives but as the chatting gets deeper and more frequent I find out their wife is not interested, stopped playing or doesn't even know about the profile. This becomes such a big waste of time and builds a lot of false hope. I show and tell my wife about every interesting profile I come across and it's very frustrating when she likes what turns out to be a fake. We are lifetime members we take our possible play time very serious. We are talking about four lives experiencing a passionate intimetcy that should be taken with respect and we are plegaed with this guys that just want to get laid. SLS needs to allow a Blacklist to be developed for all these fakes and frauds which should also include all the people that do not respond to e-mails. No Respone is NOT a response, it is just plain rude and disrespectful and uncalled for. People would think twice before putting together fake profiles and being disrespectful to others if they know they are going to get blacklisted. I also feel that there should be no free membership. That would also help weed out the fakes as well.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Ladies have to speak to each other to make sure the women are not being pushed into swinging and so the girls can connect. It's all about how well the women like each other, even if they are both straight. Men will fuck anything!

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"We insist that the ladies speak to each other. "

I hate to be the one to break this to the believers in having the ladies voice verify, but there are at least six voice changer apps for Android out there.

Webcam verification is only reliable if you have the people on the other cam do something that no one would think of to pre-record.

Yeah, I know, I'm a total cynic.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(276 posts)
We insist that the ladies speak to each other.

New York NY
Username hidden
(198 posts)
We also have found out that "couples" only have the male half, and if they are married, lie about their wife being into it. Now, we have the "rule" that we webcam with the couple even before a face to face meeting. Technology is out there, just have to get everyone into it! LOL! BTW - my hubby is one that is listed as straight, but does enjoy m/m contact. I'm working on him...but anyway, I wish that we didn't live so far from all you sexy bi-couples! If you are ever in the Waterloo, IA area, please hit us up! Until then, have great, safe, and a LOT of sex!

Dunkerton IA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This site may not have a fakes and flakes forum, or list,, but you can make a difference by blocking those you find, making notes on profiles and then making sure that you let your friends and others in groups and such know about the profiles that are fakes and flakes. The emails sent to those you know at events, clubs, in person and in coming encounters are not a public announcement so just start letting those you know and word will get around. It has worked great with a few from this site,,I blocked them when I found out they were not what they advertised, made notes and I make sure to let my friends know.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
We all ways insist a phone conversation between the girls before we meet couples.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(442 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Fake Bi Couples