Fake Bi Couples : Swingers Discussion 182936
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesFake Bi Couples
TOPIC: Fake Bi Couples
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
i have been talking to a guy here who is listed as a bi couple.But when i get to chat with him he tells me his wife doesnt play or even knows that he plays.what a blow that us for me.just wondering if anyone else seen that problem before.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ladies have to speak to each other to make sure the women are not being pushed into swinging and so the girls can connect. It's all about how well the women like each other, even if they are both straight. Men will fuck anything!

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
"We insist that the ladies speak to each other. "

I hate to be the one to break this to the believers in having the ladies voice verify, but there are at least six voice changer apps for Android out there.

Webcam verification is only reliable if you have the people on the other cam do something that no one would think of to pre-record.

Yeah, I know, I'm a total cynic.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(266 posts)
We insist that the ladies speak to each other.

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
We also have found out that "couples" only have the male half, and if they are married, lie about their wife being into it. Now, we have the "rule" that we webcam with the couple even before a face to face meeting. Technology is out there, just have to get everyone into it! LOL! BTW - my hubby is one that is listed as straight, but does enjoy m/m contact. I'm working on him...but anyway, I wish that we didn't live so far from all you sexy bi-couples! If you are ever in the Waterloo, IA area, please hit us up! Until then, have great, safe, and a LOT of sex!

Dunkerton IA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This site may not have a fakes and flakes forum, or list,, but you can make a difference by blocking those you find, making notes on profiles and then making sure that you let your friends and others in groups and such know about the profiles that are fakes and flakes. The emails sent to those you know at events, clubs, in person and in coming encounters are not a public announcement so just start letting those you know and word will get around. It has worked great with a few from this site,,I blocked them when I found out they were not what they advertised, made notes and I make sure to let my friends know.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
We all ways insist a phone conversation between the girls before we meet couples.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
We were hesitant to post pics, but this is the very reason why we decided (yesterday) to add pics of her with other women and him with another guy in our private album. The bi couple community in itself is small. And it seems even smaller at times because there are many couples where the male doesn't list himself as bi. So sometimes the only way to find a quality bi couple is if they find you. In any case, we figured that the odds are so small of finding other bi couples to play with that we should add some pics of both of us playing in our preferred ha-BI-tats with each other in order to put other couples at ease and know that we are who and what we say we are.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
This happen twice last month to us. We always set up a phone session way before we meet, oddly enough when we chat online we always stipulate that both must be home and be ready to talk to verify. it's amazing how many times he has an excuse of why she isn't around to talk on the phone, or that he has to call us and wont let us call him. at least we find out early before we leave to meet them.

even if they where a no show on the meeting day, my wife and i would just enjoy the night out alone anyway, and then just block them later.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
You would not believe all the so-called couples we have met online. Then for whatever reason the female half is never around.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I for one would love to see a "FAKES & FLAKES" Forum category. But we all know that would quickly turn very ugly. It's Sad, people choose to be deceptive. Why? They must realize the game is over as soon as the parties meet and find the deception. Enough of my mini rant.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Fake Bi Couples