Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Doing It For your Woman
TOPIC: Doing It For your Woman
Created by: candjcpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
My partner (woman) is certainly into the bisexual scene and I love watching her play. She told me that my excitement was a motivating factor. I have never had a bi thoughts until recently I was wondering, if she told me that my bi play would really turn her on, would I experiment just on the basis that it was a turn on for her? So how many other guys would experiment if it turned their partner on?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will ALWAYS do any sex act that my partner wants to do. It is all about pleasing the lady

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I enjoy it anyway, but it is especially nice when the woman in the couple enjoys the guys playing, and it adds to the available activities.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(409 posts)
YES I LUV TO SUCK COCK AND HAVE ONE IN MY ADS WIFE GETS SO WET WATCHING GUYS PLAYING

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Try it. You'll like it. She'll love it.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
we do it for ourselves first, if the spouse enjoys it too then that is icing on the cake ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
There was a couple that I became very good friends with and we played for over a year. One time she asked me if I would ever consider sucking her hubbies cock while she watched, as its always been a fantasy of hers and her husband doesnt think he could do it. I told her that if it happens, it happens. Well, a few weeks later, all of us were playing and she was sucking him while I was sucking her nipples. The next thing I knew, she was feeding his cock into my mouth and I was taking it. He was totally shocked by what had just happened, but did resisit. She became more and more excited, which really got me into sucking him even more. The more she cried out in her excitement, the deeper I tried to take him. A few times, she pushed on the back of my head, for me to take more of him. After awhile, he announced that he was close to cumming. She took his cock out of my mouth and put it inside hers and I moved around and went down on her. When he started cumming in her mouth, she got so excited again that she started to squirt in my mouth and all over my face. Needless to say it was a very erotic night. I so wish they never got transferred to Texas.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
To the OP,

If both of you are intrigued/curious about bi-sex, then go for it. But if either of you are hesitant about it (or flat out against it), then leave it alone. I wouldn't try anything that doesn't excite me simply because my partner gets turned on by it. If the thought of sucking another dude's dick grosses you out, then don't do it.

I have no desire to have someone take a shit on my chest and no matter how much my partner wants to turn me into a toilet, it's not gonna happen. (Just an example, my partner doesn't really want to poop on me).

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Been there, done that. Love having a woman involved whomever she is.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(409 posts)
Possibilities are one of the adventure signs on the road ahead.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Z_Z

Shame you are so far away

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Doing It For your Woman