Doing It For your Woman : Swingers Discussion 2152711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesDoing It For your Woman
TOPIC: Doing It For your Woman
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
In our earliest visit to a swingers club, the hostess and host introduced us to the variety of sexual terminology for experiences the members enjoyed. Mention of men being involved with men was not mentioned, but threesomes were, of course.

We talked about what we might prefer, and when Zazzy realized one erotic element of MFM involvement would be looking at and being excited with the possibility of touching and sucking another guy's cock with her. At that time she didn't affirm my interest, but as we began to associate with other couples and were introduced to occasional threesomes in which only one of the females would join two males, she seemed to understand the reality of having two naked men pleasuring her, which would give me the chance of enjoying the homoerotic experience it would be.

She once admitted, "If our partner knows about your interest, we might include something. Let me talk with him first." It didn't seem I was doing it for her, but rather that it was beyond her trust level, and she was unfamiliar with the nature of homoerotic desire.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6820 posts)
I would never ask a man to do bi things, of course its not a turn on for me. I would imagine if you "do it for your girl" your bi inclined anyway.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
Yes she has and yes I have. She loves watching but usually can't help from joining in for oral fun.

So go for it you never know what might happen.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(63 posts)
I say if your up for it, go for it!!!

Graham TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
If your woman does things that turn you on yes you need to do things that would turn her on also.So if it means sucking cock go for it and enjoy.

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(88 posts)
My partner (woman) is certainly into the bisexual scene and I love watching her play. She told me that my excitement was a motivating factor. I have never had a bi thoughts until recently I was wondering, if she told me that my bi play would really turn her on, would I experiment just on the basis that it was a turn on for her? So how many other guys would experiment if it turned their partner on?

Lombard IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Doing It For your Woman