Does anyone really meet up with a Bi couple or is it all talk : Swingers Discussion 40216
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesDoes anyone really meet up with a Bi couple or is it all talk
TOPIC: Does anyone really meet up with a Bi couple or is it all talk
Created by: suckonly The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I met several Bi cpls in this website and no only in my area all around USA went I travel The only thing that sometimes people forget is because I am bi that does not means that I am a atrative to all men Also I know some of you men out there still scare about showing your face in a pic here because you think that be bi take some manhood from you my friends if u show who u are with time everyone will star to accept who you are So put you best face and come out to the light E

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(179 posts)
After reading all the replies to your questions, I thought that for some reason, (because no one had any constructive comments to offer) that you were being singled out. Then, I went to your profile and IMHO I saw a very good reason why you are not getting serious contacts. The very first thing I saw was a cock shot. Lose the cock shot. Put that shot in your private pics. Post a pic that in some way identifies you two as a couple. If your reluctant to show your faces in a public pic, at least leave en ought of the shot to give people a general idea of who they might be contacting. Guys may think that these cock shots are cool, but I've been told by many women that they just don't get it for them. You saw that your looking for a M/F couple and if your turning off half of the couple that your trying to attract, well..... Tom

Clearfield UT

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Suckonly, I don't believe you're doing anything wrong--or that there is such a thing where this website is concerned. But I will point out that you sound like a pretty genuine couple. A lot of people on here don't appear to be that genuine. We would have jumped on your profile, immediately, if you were local to us. ToFun, same comment.

Maybe we're all just lucky to be able to connect with a few real couples on here. Maybe there just arn't that many. I know California does not have as many as I've seen on here that come from your areas. We just connected with our first couple from SLS and it was great. But it took a while. Patience.

Shingle Springs CA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don' t know you haven't had any luck. I know if you were in my area I would contact you.

Neptune NJ

Username hidden
(96 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Does anyone really meet up with a Bi couple or is it all talk