Do you feel that more and more people are coming out as bi : Swingers Discussion 123545
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesDo you feel that more and more people are coming out as bi
TOPIC: Do you feel that more and more people are coming out as bi
Created by: novabiker
Original Starting post for this thread:
I getting more and more email from people that just coming out as bi even some of my friuends that i knew for long time It is this happend to you too? or it is as older we gett we are more open
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So very true.. It truly is a carck up and a half..

People can sign up for sites and advertise for people of BOTH sexes to urinate on them, beat the hell out of them.. and worse.. but take those kinky details out of the equation and its like Oh hell no

Satsuma FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
NFLBicpl, we get that all the time; to us, it generally means, "I/we think your lady is hot and we'll say whatever will get us in her panties..." It makes it difficult to trust what people are telling us. As far as coming out is concerned, I've always maintained that if you've come out to yourself, you've already come out to the most important person; telling a wife or SO is next on the importance list. I've heard so many people here say, "It's just sex..." - and it really is when you get right down to it. It continues to amaze me how people can be into all sorts of hair-raising, skin-crawling fetishes but are afraid of a little same sex oral fun. For anyone thinking about taking the plunge but ain't quite sure about it, remember this: Your body doesn't care who's pleasuring it, only your mind does.

Rob

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
Hello, We tend to think that as time has gone by, the whole fact that, so many have the desire to actually TRY it, as opposed to denying it, has led to some more honest people.

How many time have you had "straight" folk contact you, only to have the whole I have thought about it alot lately.. In one case recently, we had a couple that because he wanted to try it, they as a couple backed off or away, then he started trying to set up meets... Sorry, doesnt work that way.. If you arent honest with your SO, then how can we expect you to be honest with US

Satsuma FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
You are right as we get older we get wiser and we do not care what others think it is OUR sexuality if they don't like then we think they should just bypass our profile which most do combing age along with male being BI and you get put on ignore but when you do find that RARE cpl who accepts you for who you are it was worth the wait :-)

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
sexually open people and bisexuality has become more acceptable in todays society.

plus as mentioned the older you get the less you care what others think. I changed my sexual orientation because most people we have met the guy turns out to be BI anyway.

years ago during a threesome with a single male his cock slipped out of my wifes mouth and I just put my mouth on it in the heat of the moment and he jumped away saying WHOA HEY I am not that way and that ended the night. 2 weeks later he stopped over looking for a BJ from me.

so to answer your question YES more people are coming out including me.

I know for me it has always been the fear we would be found out as swingers and people calling me a fag.

I have had 2 women in my bed on many occasions to enjoy and many men would worship me for that.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1021 posts)
I think that when people join here, they quickly learn that revealing the guy's sexuality as bi is pretty much a death sentence. We get messages from couples with the guy listed as straight but they'll say he's bi or he's just curious and, often, it turns out that he's neither. I also think people have the wrong picture in their minds about bi guys; it's not always about doing each other in the butt! We make no bones about me being bi; for one, it's the truth and, for the other, I stopped caring about what other people thought about it before I turned 15. All we can say is that for those who can't accept that about me, they really don't know what they're missing.

Rob

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
If you list the man bi they think you are gay and don't want to play. We like to share a nice cock and a sweet pussy together

Sherman TX

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Webelong,

Our amount of contacts have went down but we have been fortunate that some of the connections we made before I listed myself ( the make half) we did find some TRUE friends who do not hold my male bi sexuality against us. However, we did indeed find out who WASN'T true friends as they no longer want anything to do with us. We do believe that honesty is better than hiding but we know of many cpls and singles that list as straight even though the male is in fact bi because they fear rejection from their straight friends. Try combining male BI and being in the 50 crowd sometimes we wonder why we still bother to be on these swing sites lol. What really gets us is the couples in their 20's want to meet us but the couples in their 30's&40's consider us too old. WE figured out a long long time ago if you get too serious about this lifestyle you have no fun so now we just treasure those who enjoy our company even though we find very few that want to play with us now that we are old&BI lol.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Agree one hundred percent with what you said AP.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Yes as we changed our profile to the male being BI we have seen more and more so called straights coming out too and we have noticed the Mid aged crowd are the ones who tend to be more honest about their sexuality as they don't give a shit what others think lol. We will add that our # of people contacting us went a bit downward after we listed him as BI but we have had close to a equal amount come out and say they want to meet us because the male 1/2 of the cpl on the other end is bi or bi curious but has chosen to keep the him side of the profile as straight.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Do you feel that more and more people are coming out as bi