Do You Ever Just Get Exhausted . Am I Alone? : Swingers Discussion 243073
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesDo You Ever Just Get Exhausted . Am I Alone?
TOPIC: Do You Ever Just Get Exhausted . Am I Alone
Created by: sexyatlcpl1958
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may not be the right place for this, but I guess I'm looking for some encouragement...at times I just get exhausted with it all!

My wife and I are straight. I think most truly bisexuals understand what this means, buy I seem to constantly be called to define this for straight cpls, most particularly for straight men...most particularly more for "str8" men! OMG...will it ever end?!

We list in our profile that though we are both straight, we are "bi friendly". I can not begin to tell you how often... hell, it's constant... that the male half of a cpl is rmailing us wanting to know if my wife will do all msnor of things with/to his bi wife, but wanting to make sure that I know that he is "very very, very straight" and would I tell him what we mean by saying we are "bi friendly"?

I mean...really?

We can put men on the damn moon, make automobiles that park themselves...can't we developed a damn breathalizer that will test the testosterone level of guys at the door were we can give them a quick release estrogen pill if they register like 4000 or something?

I've have so much more to say, but I'll stop for a moment to see if I'm in the right place for this "cry" forhelp and encouragement....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Listing bi does weed out the homophobes & bigots, and that's the main reason I do so, we don't want those types.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
@ TMF… well said. Your second paragraph especially makes a good deal of sense to me. Since the bi-cpls will probably make contact without, the main function the statement serves is to be an “idiot magnet…hummm, definitely something to think about.

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Its all good. I don't judge anyone's preferences but its always good to discuss limitations before playing no matter the orientation. If someone is into BDSM, thats fine but we aren't so I don't expect them want to pull out the whips and chains if we play. We don't exclude people if they are into BDSM but wedon't put BDSM friendly in our profile either.

Anyway do what you want but the bi couples will contact you anyway without the bi friendly statement in there. IMO that is your idiot magnet and a lot of guys seem so insecure about their manhood they have to make a point about informing everyone how straight they are as often as possible. It always sounds stupid to me, do they think they are so irresistible that other guys just can't stop themselves or what?

I have had guys get a little touchy with me in threesomes before. I just move their hand or whatever and drive on. I've yet to have them "insist" on pushing that boundary.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1773 posts)
Correction guys...

In ,y last post I said "@ BT" and meant @ toomuch fun...sorry TMF, I caught that one too late.

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
@ biguyonli...for the most part, it has worked that way. I'll give some benefit of the doubt and not say they're idiots (though some may well be), but most of the really stressful stuff definitely seems to come from people who have an amount of baggage or hangups that we just feel more comfortable staying away from.

@ BT...we can respect your opinion/suggestion here but at the same time we prefer to leave the statement where it is. The fact is...we are bi-friendly, why would we want to hide that? We have been contacted by more than one bi cpl as a result of this and made some really cool friends. They have been very respectful of our orientations and limits and everyone as gotten along just handsomely.

But I suppose this is what really confuses me...

If someone read the "bi-friendly" statement and felt the way BT suggests that they might...why would they contact us in the first place? I don't know, just something for me to think about in my free time....right?

Thanks for the comments though guys...I guess I was just just venting a bit...I'm getting off my soap box now. lol

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
I'd think this would be a great way to weed out idiots...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
There's a fear among homophobes that bi men are driven to force themselves on straight guys. It's typical bigotry, they hear a few stories of a few assholes & assume that all bi guys are that way. There are assholes in every demographic, the percentage runs about the same across the board. Just as there are those who will judge an entire demographic by the assholes among them.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Take the bi-friendly out of your profile. It just sounds like you are both bi and don't "really" want to admit it.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1773 posts)
This may not be the right place for this, but I guess I'm looking for some encouragement...at times I just get exhausted with it all!

My wife and I are straight. I think most truly bisexuals understand what this means, buy I seem to constantly be called to define this for straight cpls, most particularly for straight men...most particularly more for "str8" men! OMG...will it ever end?!

We list in our profile that though we are both straight, we are "bi friendly". I can not begin to tell you how often... hell, it's constant... that the male half of a cpl is rmailing us wanting to know if my wife will do all msnor of things with/to his bi wife, but wanting to make sure that I know that he is "very very, very straight" and would I tell him what we mean by saying we are "bi friendly"?

I mean...really?

We can put men on the damn moon, make automobiles that park themselves...can't we developed a damn breathalizer that will test the testosterone level of guys at the door were we can give them a quick release estrogen pill if they register like 4000 or something?

I've have so much more to say, but I'll stop for a moment to see if I'm in the right place for this "cry" forhelp and encouragement....

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Do You Ever Just Get Exhausted . Am I Alone