Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why : Swingers Discussion 452821041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesCouples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
User Details are only visible to members.
Society and males in general consider bi and even bi curious males to be gay which blows my mind. Bi males are attracted to both sexes and prefer woman. Some males are so set in their ways of thinking and are close minded when it comes to this subject. To me personally, just like it is for a man to love seeing two women together, I love seeing an open-minded male having no problem being sexual with another male, not only is it very erotic, it turns me on more than a lot of other things do sexually. To us, no matter what your sexual preference is, it is just about sex and having some fun and feeling good. Most bi curious males list themselves as straight so they don't have a problem meeting straight couples. It is how it is because many straight couples even with a bi female will not consider any couple that has the male as bi or bicurious, its sucks, but is reality.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Funny, seems that almost all the posts are from bi males. or couples with bi males. My guess is that the bi-phobes would not even venture into the bi forum.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
The double standard thing is the cause I believe. I do not understand it especially since a majority of the mundane world thinks swingers are insane at best but there it is. Seems Life is chock full of double standards in the lifestyle and out. For us it means we simply found another couple that is not compatible with us and we need to keep on keeping on is all. Their loss iffn ya ask me.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
I will agree 100% with Canweplay, most are scared when they see bi-curious or bi male listed as part of a couples profile and are totally not open-minded. I do not think that most understand it is a preference and not a mandatory requirement. The bi community as to males is way off base and I for one could never figure it out.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
We have been contacting a lot of couples where the women is Bi and the man is str8 and getting turned down because I'm a Bi male. What is the male afraid of, just because I'm Bi and he isn't doesn't mean I'm going to try and play with him. We are contacting them because she is Bi and Christine is Bi and wants to play with her.

Please some one tell me "what is the male afraid of in a couple male str8 and female Bi relationship"

Joseph & Christine

Zuni VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why