Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why : Swingers Discussion 452821031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesCouples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well it is funny i get a lot of hit from married men who want to meet without there wife because they are afraid to let there wife know that they are bi but meet as a couple to other couple, most of them want to meet because the wife don't give them head anymore or only give head in meeting with others. it the old double stardard it only for the man to play behind the wife, i normally only meet with couple as it so turn me on so much, if the other men would be honsent about there sex wants things be a lot better for bi men here well that my soapbox talk for the day. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
When I was in a couple it never bothered me to be turned down cause I was Bi. After awhile we only looked for other Both bi couples. It's more fun if everyone can play with everyone anyway. Eventually we started turning down (nicely of course) couples with straight guys cause it was just so much more fun to have everyone playing with everyone...vs. just letting the girls have bi-fun.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We get that too sometimes and now we just blow them off because it's not our problem - it's theres.

Instead, we started a free monthly SLS meet and greet and we are both very open about being bi. We have met many nice people over the past year and a half that we have been hosting the meet and greet.

Many are couples with str8 males who are no longer shy since they have met us and had the chance to get to know us in a non-sexual situation. Some have even decide to experiment a bit. This way everyone wins!

Rand & Raven

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Funny, I was just talking about that with my favorite male partner this weekend. I have a definite goal to achieve with my bi side. Call it a goal or a fantasy, but when that experience comes to life, I will truly know the joys and ecstasy of my bi nature.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mark – Carmen. Because we have received literally hundreds of letters over the last couple of years from couples where the male is listed as straight, but claims to be bi in their email, I would think your fear would be more founded from one of these couples, rather than one that is listed bi and honest about it. I’m surprised that you swing being in Cal. California is still number 2 for total number of AIDS cases and HIV infections. I’m sure being in that area there are lots of folks that are less than honest about who and what they’ve been doing. I’m willing to bet that if you go back and read all the threads about bi couples and males you might even find some words from couples you know very well, and have been less than honest in their profile. I'm sure of it.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Dooode - We disagree. If someone isn't interested we don't need to know the reason. A respectful "No thank you" is enough. We're not worried about bigotry and saving the world from other's way of thinking. There are enough people who like what we like to make us happy. We wish the same for everyone else.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
The way we end up looking at it is: it is a preference item in the same way we prefer non-smokers. If it's not right for the other couple, then so be it. The reasons really don't matter. They have the freedom of choice as we do. I would expect each couple to respect the preferences of the other if they state it.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I agree 100%...Men and women have different bodies, capable of providing different pleasures. Why miss out on half the fun? Why look down on someone experiencing more than one gender?

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Good point about the homophobe who tries to get his girl involved with another girl, for his viewing pleasure. Unbelievable hypocracy. Slightly off the subject, are gay men who ostracize bi men, while begging the straight world to accept them with open arms...

People... go figure..

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Since a website such as this is a tiny portion of our real lives and merely an advertisement to possibly encounter someone of like minds, I cannot for the life of me figure out why people can't just be honest in their profile.

We won't change our preferences just to increase the opportunities in finding others that are really NOT what we seek. It's not that bi play for the male is mandatory in most cases, but who wants to be around someone that is put off by this activity. I have one acquaintance in a social setting that is constantly making rude references towards bi activity with males, and it's tough to just walk away without saying anything, just to avoid a hassle in this particular social setting.

However, I would love to reassure him and most males that they need to quit flattering themselves.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why