Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why : Swingers Discussion 452821021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesCouples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy Holidays everyone!

BIs are welcome and ENCOURAGED to attend these parties:

Date: Saturday January 14th 2006 Time: 9:00 PM Until closing Place Held: Hotel Bar (SPORTZ BAR in Fairfield, NJ) Party Cost: FREE! (Cash Bar) Identifier: Colored Band-Aid on Pinky (see below)

Web Site - Link in our profile.

Directions: "SportZ Bar" is located in the Wellesley Inn at the intersection of Route 46 and Two Bridges Road in Fairfield, NJ. SportZ Bar is located directly behind Jose Tejas on the West-bound side of Route 46. SportZ Bar has a nice dance floor and a DJ.

The Wellesley Inn has very nice rooms, including some Jacuzzi rooms. Free breakfast is included and they also have an Indoor pool! We have a GROUP DISCOUNT on rooms, so make sure to tell them GROUP CODE SES2 to get the discount.

More Info . . . . A Meet & Greet is just that - meeting others in the lifestyle to chat, dance, and whatever else might come up . . .

SportZ Bar is a public place, so some non-lifestyle people will also be there. We wear brightly-colored band-aids on our pinky fingers to identify each other (Right Pinky if you are Straight, Left Pinky if you are Bi).

This Meet & Greet is always on the Second Saturday of every month, that way it is easy to figure out.

We hope you come check it out! Rand & Raven

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Damn.. I'll be in the Bahamas... OK, maybe not so bad... I hope to get to the next one!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
All BIs are welcome here!

Date: Saturday November 12th 2005 Time: 9:00 PM Until closing Place Held: Hotel Bar (SPORTZ BAR in Fairfield, NJ) Party Cost: FREE! (Cash Bar) Identifier: Colored Band-Aid on Pinky (see below)

Club Web Site - See our profile for a link to the club web site.

Directions: "SportZ Bar" is located in the Wellesley Inn at the intersection of Route 46 and Two Bridges Road in Fairfield, NJ. SportZ Bar is located directly behind Jose Tejas on the West-bound side of Route 46. SportZ Bar has a nice dance floor and a DJ.

The Wellesley Inn has very nice rooms, including some Jacuzzi rooms. Free breakfast is included and they also have an Indoor pool! We have a GROUP DISCOUNT on rooms, so make sure to tell them you are with the SLS Meet & Greet to get the discount.

More Info . . . . A Meet & Greet is just that - meeting others in the lifestyle to chat, dance, and whatever else might come up . . .

SportZ Bar is a public place, so some non-lifestyle people will also be there. We wear brightly-colored band-aids on our pinky fingers to identify each other (Right Pinky if you are Straight, Left Pinky if you are Bi).

This Meet & Greet is always on the Second Saturday of every month, that way it is easy to figure out.

We hope you come check it out! Rand & Raven

Club Web Site - See our profile for a link to the club web site.

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
What I want to know, does BSing on ones profile ever get over? Would anyone follow through with someone they meet, after finding out that they weren't up front in their profile? I know I wouldn't. I'm bi. I like sex with women. I like sex with men. I want to meet people who want to meet people like me. I can only do that by being up front. If everyone did that, we'd all be getting more!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
If we had a dollar for every couple who responds to our profile and says that the male REALLY IS Bi, we would have a wonderful night out every week with the money. If they are Bi or Bi curious, why not just be honest. They say that they are shut out if couples know they are both Bi. Truth is, LOTS of couples are both Bi if the guys would only admit it. If it says in your profile that you are straight and THAT part is a lie, then how much more of your profile is also a lie? Be honest guys....do you know that women are turned on by watching two guys play? We call ourselves Gender Blind when it comes to pleasure. Isnt that the way it should be? As long as it feels good? What kind of hypocrite will condem a guy who enjoys giving and getting pleasure in any manner and at the same time allows his wife to be Bi and enjoys that and swinging in general? Anyway, we will remain honest and open about our preferences and wait for the right couple to come along. MaxNkel

Mustang OK
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Firedawgash,

That was an inspiring post. I agree, while I still play with couples and do not care if the male is bi, I do care if the wife is straight. I want to enjoy the women just as much as the male.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
NNJ, the meet and greet sounds like a great way to find the type of people that one is looking for. I hope to make it to one soon.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
We were in a situation once where we had met with a great couple that we had played with before. They had also invited one of their bi-male friends to play too. But when he showed up it ended up he was a married guy and he plays "on the side" without his wife (she didn't play at all). It was very awkward for us but we talked with the other couple and told them we needed to leave because of the situation. It's not something we want to get involved with. They understood and were the gracious hosts they always have been and offerred to ask the single male to leave. We politely declined. We respected their limits and they respected ours.

We wish it could work out this way whenever these awkward times happen.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
We have str8 men (1/2 of a couple) approach us too. We also tell them it's cheating if they are not both there.

Again - the meet and greet is a great way to find out about the REAL situation in person with possibilities for play in a hotel room if everyone clicks.

Rand & Raven

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
I cannot tell you how many e-mails I've gotten from the "straight" male half of a couple, looking to meet. When I've asked if his wife is aware and approving, the answer has always been no. I decline, and explain that to my thinking, they are cheating on their wife, not swinging. They never seem to have thought of it that way. Go figure...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why