Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why : Swingers Discussion 452821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesCouples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not even sure why a straight man would even want to be in the same room with a bi guy to begin with, let alone why a "mixed" couple like that would even hit on a bi- or bicurious couple - does anyone know?. My fiancee and I got with a couple from another swinging site and they almost got the boot because their profile said they were both straight but it turned out they were both bi, which made us wonder why they just didn't say that up front in their profile.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Aww Funcouple how's it going? Hey i like that Xpeeps site ...how's the new apt coming along?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
NNJ Couple uh huh and know how to use those areas! Love the pics on your profile!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
mouth, ass, other orifices if you got 'em - it's all good!

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Lots of women just adore Bimales

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
We bring it up right away so we don't string the guy along if he's atr8.

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
But many of us have found a strong bias against Bi guys. I've found it easier to get to know a couple before delving into the whole Bi thing. That is why I wrote straight. I could easily do without the Bi stuff when meeting a couple and still have fun.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Guess what straight guys...

Bi men don't want your ass! We are not butt rapists... We want sex with enthusiastic participants, be they women or men. If the guy is straight, we don't need to have sex with him. We love sex with women too.

I'm continually amazed at how many straight guys think that we are going to just fuck them...

FYI... We also need some sort of attraction to you...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Ok, after reading almost all the posts, I had to put my two cents worth in. I'm a bi female, my male half is straight. We do not have any problems with couples who have a bi male in it. We always use protection anyways when we meet (you can never be too safe), so it doesn't really matter if the guy is straight or bi. I've had MMF threesomes before where both men were straight, and nothing came of it. I want to be DP and I think the male half wants to see that too, but he wouldn't freak out if the guy was bisexual, its that own persons life. I prefer women over having sex with men (except for my male half) cause thats just how I am. If I ever get a chance in life, I would love to be with two bi men, cause its erotic.

We have only been on this site for a few days at the least, and we haven't had any emails, which is cool, we're newbies on here, so its normal. We just wnat to meet people, we dont care on their sexual preference, if their bisexual, cool, if the guy part of the couple is bisexual, thats awesome, but he wouldn't really have any chance at getting with my male half, cause our profile is honest, he's straight and always will be..LOL...

I think bi men are as sexy as bi women, we both have our own things we like. If you dont like a cpl for the fact they have a bimale in it, just say so, its all about honesty! We're not going to say no to a couple we want to meet just because the guy is bisexual and my man isnt..We can always have fun in or out of the bedroom.. Ok I'm done, I forgot where this post was going. Have a good day everyone

Sara and Derek

Sioux City IA
Username hidden
(1 post)
as a couple with a straight male and a bi female we dont care if he is bi or not since we have our rules and what we are looking for, put in the open upfront , it isnt a factor in our discision

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why